For those about to bow...

Mojo

Hopefully the Redskins learned something last night (which I seriously doubt), they need to rotate all three of their running backs equally (once they are all healed). The Rock came in and kicked some ass yesterday :clap:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hopefully the Redskins learned something last night (which I seriously doubt), they need to rotate all three of their running backs equally (once they are all healed). The Rock came in and kicked some ass yesterday :clap:

Irrelevant, your honor. Has no bearing in the issue, whatsoever. :tap:

Mojo

We are talking The Brett, here. :tap:

THE Brett. And you wanna talk mere mortals, merely running backs???

Just imagine what the Deadskins could do with a quarterback like that :daydreaming:. I wonder if he calls the Packers owner after every game, makes an evil laugh into the phone and then hangs up.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Just imagine what the Deadskins could do with a quarterback like that :daydreaming:. I wonder if he calls the Packers owner after every game, makes an evil laugh into the phone and then hangs up.

If Brett played for us this year, he's dead and buried by now. I have to give the Vikes as a team credit, their skill people and their O line.

The Pack, I also have to admit, ( otter ) they, the Pack, did the right thing; Rogers is a real good quarterback and the way Brett was dicking them around, they couldn't have that indecisiveness and leave the kid and the change in limbo forever. Brett, on the field, is an all time great. Off the field, he's a flake.

DuffMan

If Brett played for us this year, he's dead and buried by now. I have to give the Vikes as a team credit, their skill people and their O line.

The Pack, I also have to admit, ( otter ) they, the Pack, did the right thing; Rogers is a real good quarterback and the way Brett was dicking them around, they couldn't have that indecisiveness and leave the kid and the change in limbo forever. Brett, on the field, is an all time great. Off the field, he's a flake.

We have talked about this before right????

Larry Gude

Strung Out
[/B]
We have talked about this before right????

Yes. And I took the position that Brett should be able to do whatever he likes. So, I am giving otter credit for being right about this. As great a Brett is, Rogers wasn't a ham sammitch.