For those of you who are Ravens fans...

I know it's only probably a few on this board, but I have to say to my fellow Baltimore fans...

GO RAVENS!!!

Send Peyton back home crying!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
SkinkTyree said:
I know it's only probably a few on this board, but I have to say to my fellow Baltimore fans...

GO RAVENS!!!

I'm going to the game! :yahoo:

Toxick

Splat
SkinkTyree said:

GO RAVENS!!!

Lemme just reinforce the above with:

GO RAVENS!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Long time...

SkinkTyree said:

GO RAVENS!!!

...no argue! How's it hanging?

This should be a GREAT game.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
SkinkTyree said:
Great D versus Great O, so I have a feeling it will be a nailbiter. But I think McNair will hold his own.

I'm predicting this to be the best game of the weekend, and it's right in our backyard!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Steve is in trouble...

SkinkTyree said:
Great D versus Great O, so I have a feeling it will be a nailbiter. But I think McNair will hold his own.

...if the Colts d plays as well as they did against a much better offense, KC, last week. That's why I think it will be great; McNair is a great occaision guy.

Indy plays over their heads on D, Steve rises to the challenge. Baltimore plays lights out on D, Peyton still gets some points on the board = Great game.

Joebagel

Imagine... Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a purple and black sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Ravens logo flag, and in every window, a Baltimore Ravens towel.

Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does Ray Lewis get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Peyton, that's not Ray's house, it's mine."

Joebagel said:
Imagine... Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a purple and black sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Ravens logo flag, and in every window, a Baltimore Ravens towel.

Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does Ray Lewis get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Peyton, that's not Ray's house, it's mine."
:lmao:
And
Go Colts!
Not really, I just like the picture.

Last edited:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
desertrat said:
:lmao: