For those who don't understand...

black dog

Free America
It’s being filled faster then it can be drained dummy. You just are too uneducated to see it.

Wait till you are eating cat food and begging for money to pay for your hip replacement while choking on smog.

Have you seen how many people in Trumps administration have resigned or been scolded for misuse of government funds?

How many of his cronies have gotten government contracts?

images (85).jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why is he allowing the EPA to declassify toxic chemicals?

maybe the classification was some Progressives Environmental OVERREACH based on JUNK Science - like Second Hand Smoke or Silicone Breast Implants

Why is he allowing Pence to vote to end allowing people the right to sue companies that hurt us?

maybe it was more :bs: gov. overreach

It’s being filled faster then it can be drained dummy. You just are too uneducated to see it.

Ah yes when you have nothing else, out comes the insults ....
- waves hand begone peasant you are too stupid to understand the world as I See it

How many of his cronies have gotten government contracts?

I don't know ...... how many

Explain it.jpg

Last edited:

Hijinx

PsyOps

Pixelated
As soon as you pivot to Obama or Clinton it just proves you can’t defend Trunps
Actions. Can’t wait till you are choking on smog and drinking toxic water while screaming about how much better your savior Trump is

You are a sycophant

That's bull####. You can't bitch about one guy when you condoned your guy for doing the same thing. She's pointing at your hypocrisy.

And you can extrapolate things that you care about as a means to say "how can you support that" while ignoring the larger reasons many of us voted for him:

Lower taxes
Less spending
Repeal Obamacare
The wall
Get illegal immigration under control
Finally get a grasp on this war we've been mired in for 15+ years

It hasn't been a perfect ride, by any stretch; but I happen to believe much of it is a move in the right direction. I'm a conservative and agree with the things on my list. You're a liberal, and I know you won't. Start winning elections and you can get your way. Outside of that, your retorts are nothing but whining.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As soon as you pivot to Obama or Clinton it just proves you can’t defend Trunps Actions.

:lmao:

Is this the new talking point for you people? The old, "I know you are but what am I?"

:loser:

Can’t wait till you are choking on smog and drinking toxic water while screaming about how much better your savior Trump is

:roflmao:

Off the rails, man.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's pointing at your hypocrisy.

I'm finding lately the "debate" from these people is along the lines of, "Nuh uh, YOU are!" I think their handlers have deserted them and aren't programming them with talking points anymore. Either that or the handlers have gone completely off the rails and are now just sputtering - I haven't been watching any of the talk shows to see.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm finding lately the "debate" from these people is along the lines of, "Nuh uh, YOU are!" I think their handlers have deserted them and aren't programming them with talking points anymore. Either that or the handlers have gone completely off the rails and are now just sputtering - I haven't been watching any of the talk shows to see.

You should tune in to Rachel Madcow, Morning Joe or O'Donnell a couple times.

They've descended into psychotic conspiracy theories.

Those don't condense into 7-8 word talking points very well.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm finding lately the "debate" from these people is along the lines of, "Nuh uh, YOU are!"

more like

you are moron, your opinion holds no meaning for me - waves hand begone peasant

like Global Climate Warming Change ... the science is settled if you don't believe you should die

Hijinx

Uh Uh Not me brother. Watching them is like having a nice clean fence and having someone come by and toss mud on it.
They are wackadoodles.

PsyOps

Pixelated

"You're a racist" has failed, so....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Uh Uh Not me brother. Watching them is like having a nice clean fence and having someone come by and toss mud on it.
They are wackadoodles.

You either keep an eye on the crazies or they sneak up on you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Every time I've watched those tards, all they say is, "We're doomed! :jameo:" They don't say why we're doomed, or go into any real detail, all they do is throw out a bunch of talking points and call Donald Trump nasty names. They're the political equivalent of Real Housewives, which I also don't watch.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Every time I've watched those tards, all they say is, "We're doomed! :jameo:" They don't say why we're doomed, or go into any real detail, all they do is throw out a bunch of talking points and call Donald Trump nasty names. They're the political equivalent of Real Housewives, which I also don't watch.

Madcow and O'Donnell have created some imaginative conspiracy theory lately.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Madcow and O'Donnell have created some imaginative conspiracy theory lately.

Too bad they don't use their talents for good instead of evil.

Honestly, I don't understand how people can stand to listen to these hysterical angry bombastic outbursts. I can only take a few minutes before I start getting sick to my stomach at the hate and vitriol. No wonder progs are schizo and borderline psychopathic, listening to this sh*t all the time. A steady diet of that crap would make me start hearing coded messages and dog whistles as well.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... A steady diet of that crap would make me start hearing coded messages and dog whistles as well.

:lmao:

I only tune in for a few moments at a time, just to see the direction the nations enemies are taking.

Sapidus

Haha. I can find quotes of yours were you say much stupider things than “you are”. I can also show you many times when you posted junk articles spinning things your way and you believed every word of it. You are the worst kind of hypocrite because you know it and continue to do it

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Haha. I can find quotes of yours were you say much stupider things than “you are”. I can also show you many times when you posted junk articles spinning things your way and you believed every word of it. You are the worst kind of hypocrite because you know it and continue to do it

There it is again: "Nuh uh - YOU are!!"

You should use that as your sig line, since that's all you know how to say anymore.