For those who don't understand...

Hijinx

Yup. How they get away with it puzzles me. They need locked up!

If yo are going to start locking people up for being stupid and ignorant, don't forget to go over to the view, there are some dum dum's there who could use some jailtime too, including the produces and director's.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did you expect anything else from that particular source?

Yes. He used to copy/paste talking points that I'd seen a million times earlier in the day on social media. Now all he does is go, "Nuh uh - YOU are!" Maybe he got dropped from the distribution list.

Chris0nllyn

Yes. He used to copy/paste talking points that I'd seen a million times earlier in the day on social media. Now all he does is go, "Nuh uh - YOU are!" Maybe he got dropped from the distribution list.

Repeating the White House's talking points - Not copy/pasting/parroting talking points.
Sharing opinions with millions of other people - Copy/pasting/parroting talking points.

Do I have that right?

PJay

If yo are going to start locking people up for being stupid and ignorant, don't forget to go over to the view, there are some dum dum's there who could use some jailtime too, including the produces and director's.

I mean reporting Fake News.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Repeating the White House's talking points - Not copy/pasting/parroting talking points.
Sharing opinions with millions of other people - Copy/pasting/parroting talking points.

Do I have that right?

I'm not sure what you're even talking about. What I do know is that when dozens - perhaps thousands, I have no idea - of complete strangers on the internet are posting the exact same thing in the exact same words, and when you question them on it they cannot expand on their "thinking" and start calling you a bunch of names instead, that is obvious mindless parroting.

And it did not escape me that you just did a "Nuh uh, YOU are!" post.

This_person

Haha. I can find quotes of yours were you say much stupider things than “you are”. I can also show you many times when you posted junk articles spinning things your way and you believed every word of it. You are the worst kind of hypocrite because you know it and continue to do it

Does that mean you're the best kind, because you don't even know you are one?