For Those with salt in their hair...

Louise

I have gone back several times to listen to her again. Awesome and soothing, to get through our trying times. I grew up on classical music starting from babyhood. When my father would get home from work, he would relax on the couch, put me on his chest, and listen to the classicals; and then he taught me the piano at 4. I have been playing ever since. I am 65, now. Thanks for the triggered memory, and for posting your wife’s awesome talent. :)

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

I have gone back several times to listen to her again. Awesome and soothing, to get through our trying times. I grew up on classical music starting from babyhood. When my father would get home from work, he would relax on the couch, put me on his chest, and listen to the classicals; and then he taught me the piano at 4. I have been playing ever since. Thanks for the great memory, and for posting your wife’s awesome talent. :)
She's played Europe and Asia after years of conservatory and symphonies. Now it's for her enjoyment she just loves to play and teach. She has one prodigy in Pa that she taught and now teaches her online and at 15 she's now tied in with the Peabody. I get the residual effects of just being around. Classics (Mozart especially) , church hymns, I especially like Pachabel's Canon and Ave Maria, Beatles ect she just likes to play. I'll post more as she records if you like.

Louise

She's played Europe and Asia after years of conservatory and symphonies. Now it's for her enjoyment she just loves to play and teach. She has one prodigy in Pa that she taught and now teaches her online and at 15 she's now tied in with the Peabody. I get the residual effects of just being around. Classics (Mozart especially) , church hymns, I especially like Pachabel's Canon and Ave Maria, Beatles ect she just likes to play. I'll post more as she records if you like.

Would like very much!!! :) Looking forward to that.

Also, my dot’s first piano recital piece was Pachabel’s Canon, and was part of the music at her wedding. And, Mozart is the man!

Last edited: