:confused: :thewave: :thewave: :razz:

Sing it to the tune of "Hello Mother, Hello Father" from camp song

How's it hangin'?
So much cleaner.
Aren't you glad I
washed your wiener?

I'll admit it's
kinda creepy
that I had to stick my arm up in your pee-pee.

It was sticky.
It was gunky.
It felt icky.
It smelled funky.

It was cruddy,
it was crusty--
when you stuck it out, it creaked like it was rusty.

After half an
hour of toilin'
and of squirtin'
baby oil in,
you're as fresh there
as a daisy.

Either this means I love you or else I'm crazy!!!

:thewave:

MorganLover

HAHA me too, i have always liked geldings but much happier being an owner of a mare (for the most part lol.)

R

remaxrealtor

GallopNTec said:
Hi Morganlover! I can't get past the first verse- laughin too hard!
do you own morgans?
Hey you! Still heading out this afternoon?

I'm trying to work Miss Dog through the trauma of wet paws :lmao: .

GallopNTec

remaxrealtor said:
Hey you! Still heading out this afternoon?

I'm trying to work Miss Dog through the trauma of wet paws :lmao: .
HECK YES - hubby's on his way home and he'll make me do ofiice work :whip: - I gotta get dad straight then I'm out of here

R

remaxrealtor

GallopNTec said:
HECK YES - hubby's on his way home and he'll make me do ofiice work :whip: - I gotta get dad straight then I'm out of here
Call me when you're headed out, I'll meet you.

mingiz

Horse Poor
MorganLover said:
HAHA me too, i have always liked geldings but much happier being an owner of a mare (for the most part lol.)

:howdy: Me too. Had a few great geldings But I wouldn't give up my mare for anything. My friends got me a bumper sticker that says Beware Mare. Not sure if it was for me or Fat Pony... :lmao:

MorganLover

Yes i have an older Morgan mare that i adopted about 3 years ago. The adoption (horsenethorserescue) told me she was 28 at the time (so don't really know her age but she looks and acts 12.) She is such a great horse, we don't get to ride ofter 1 b/c i don't have a trailer and 2 b/c i have 2 children that are very young with a hubby that works crazy shifts and doesn't have many weekends off. but when i do go out on her around our fields and woods she's the kind of horse that you can just hop on and ride even it has been a year or more (she hadn't been ridden in over 2 years when she was given to the rescue b/c her owner was older a lot older and just could do it anymore.) so now i have her and LOVE her she is the best riding horse i've ridden.

MorganLover

MING, haha too funny, maybe you should ask your friend and then allow yourself to find him/her one that fits him/her and then give him/her a big :buttkick: haha.

I couldn't get past the first line either so i thought everyone would enjoy it haha