Ford's Holton Arms yearbook...

Hijinx

black dog

Free America
She has stopped the binge drinking and now she is into destroying a mans life.
Her new friends, the radical feminists,pink hat girls , who feel that everything out of the mouths of "victims or" survivors" as they call themselves must be taken as holy script.
As we wll know no man can be trusted when he denies anything sexual.

It would be interesting to me, to see a few of her old boy friends and husband take the Oath of telling the Truth in a Federal Courtroom and answer a few questions.

Edit, When we were kids my father said a thousand times to my brother and myself, No means NO... And to my sister's he said, don't get drunk, you very well might wakeup with a ass hole like the Lincoln Tunnel..
Master Chief wasn't smiling when he made either statments...

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is strange to me that parties off campus were published in a yearbook. I graduated in '80 and none of my yearbooks only contained school-related things. Did something change in a couple of years where under-aged drinking at someone's house was appropriate for yearbooks?

black dog

Free America
This is strange to me that parties off campus were published in a yearbook. I graduated in '80 and none of my yearbooks only contained school-related things. Did something change in a couple of years where under-aged drinking at someone's house was appropriate for yearbooks?

Its interesting for sure, I scrolled through my senior class yearbook from Walter Johnson (76) yesterday myself. No pictures of off campus partys, the only pic of alcohol was a joke picture of a few of the yearbook goodie goodies acting drunk with a few empty booze bottles in one of the schools classrooms.
I'll look again slower tomorrow. Whats funny about Walter Johnson is we were The Trojans and Walter Johnsons ( Baseball Player )
nickname was The Big Train.

PeoplesElbow

1992 here, same thing only school related rated G things.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My '76 senior yearbook makes zero mention of anything related to the massive field parties and other alcohol-fueled events we participated in.

We (I..my farm..) held a well-attended fall party every November that started out with a 20-gallon pot full of chili, a steaming vat full of rum-loaded apple cider and then went on with two hay wagons loaded with a fair number of bales on a 20-mile journey to visit other farms that were having similar parties...we coordinated. Lots of fun had by all..especially hiding in those hay bales with blankets and a reserve of the cider, or myriad other alcoholic beverages.

My "city friends" from Rockville, Bethesda, Potomac, etc. thought it was a real blast and quite the honor to be invited out to the country "sticks" events like ours. I bet Christine Blasey-Ford wishes she could have been there... Heck..maybe she was...

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
My '76 senior yearbook makes zero mention of anything related to the massive field parties and other alcohol-fueled events we participated in.

My father asked us why we didn't have a party at his house when we were in HS. Well Dad, thats just not something we would do to you.. We were stupid, but not that stupid.

black dog

Free America
Median income at your schools? The tuition at the Holton Arms for this year, and just this year, is 42K. 5-12 have additional expenses.

https://www.holton-arms.edu/apply/tuition

Most in the neighborhood where I grew up at, were lower and middle middle class. I grew up about 3 long blocks just outside of 495 at the Old Georgetown rd exit heading towards Rockville on the Wildwood side. That part of Montgomery was a lot different 40-50 years ago.
I went to public schools, probably half of the kids of where I grew up at went to private Catholic schools. Most family's had a stay at home mom and a father that was in the armed services, or worked for the Federal Government. We also had a fair melting pot of immigrants that one of their parents worked in an embassy in DC. Most Catholic Schools then were not the high end schools they are now, schools like Carroll, Good Counsel, St Johns, Gonzaga, St Marys, Holton Arms, Stone Ridge and McNamara really were normal Catholic schools.
Georgetown Prep, The Heights, Immaculatta, Sidwell friends and a few other smaller schools was where the higher income family's children were educated.
I know maybe 6 kids that went to Prep, maybe a dozen girls that went to Imacculatta HS, 4 guys that went to The Heights,and 3 ended up as BIL's, and it was really more money then,
that out of state college would cost with graduating classes of maybe 30 boys each year. two kids that went to Sidwell, And maybe 3 girls from Holton Arms.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It would be interesting to me, to see a few of her old boy friends and husband take the Oath of telling the Truth in a Federal Courtroom and answer a few questions.

Edit, When we were kids my father said a thousand times to my brother and myself, No means NO... And to my sister's he said, don't get drunk, you very well might wakeup with a ass hole like the Lincoln Tunnel..
Master Chief wasn't smiling when he made either statments...

Do you remember every girl that put out 35 years ago? I kind of remember my first, but I'd not be able to pick her out of a lineup after this long.

Hijinx

Do you remember every girl that put out 35 years ago? I kind of remember my first, but I'd not be able to pick her out of a lineup after this long.

I remember every one fondly. From the first to the last until I married. I hope they remember me the same way.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I remember every one fondly. From the first to the last until I married. I hope they remember me the same way.
You've got to be kidding, I can't even remember the last one before my wife at this point.

black dog

Free America

I remember all through school and until I was divorced in 84... The next years..... Blurry...
I spent 5 years working for Otis on the Delmarva strand. Hurricane, Harpoons, Peckers good God those summers..
But when I look at old pictures, I remember there names.. :whistle:

littlelady

God bless the USA
This Kavanaugh thing has come down to irrelevant high school yearbooks. If y’all can’t see what is happening to our country, I can’t help y’all. Either, unite to fight this bull crap, or everyone is on their own. Period.

Last edited:

Hijinx

This Kavanaugh thing has come down to irrelevant high school yearbooks. If y’all can’t see what is happening to our country, I can’t help y’all. Either, unite to fight this bull crap, or everyone is on their own. Period.

If the Democrats take the House we will have an immediate attempt to impeach the President.
If they take the Senate we will have a vacancy in the SCOTUS for 2 years at least.
If they take both it could mean a lot of turmoil and some crazy things happening, but mostly a lot of veto's