Forget the NFL, but...

GregV814

I’m having withdraw shakes from a lakka mlb, college bb, high school bb, hell , wouldit be creepy for an old man to watch kids play wiffel ball????

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I could give a chit about professional sports, but we've been to a few minor league sporting events in places we've been and really enjoyed it. Hitting up a Blue Crabs game beats Camden Yards all to hell, in every single way. The only reason you'd give a crap about the Os is if you're an arrested development celebrity hound who does what the TV tells you to do.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I could give a chit about professional sports, but we've been to a few minor league sporting events in places we've been and really enjoyed it. Hitting up a Blue Crabs game beats Camden Yards all to hell, in every single way. The only reason you'd give a crap about the Os is if you're an arrested development celebrity hound who does what the TV tells you to do.
I agree. I enjoy going to the Hershey Bears games over the few Capitals games I've been to. Plus most of the time, a couple Caps players are down there playing so I get to see them anyway.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The first pro hockey game I ever saw was in 1966, the old Baltimore Clippers vs Hershey Bears in the Baltimore Civic Center. I was 12 years old. Way cool

Grumpy

The first pro hockey game I ever saw was in 1966, the old Baltimore Clippers vs Hershey Bears in the Baltimore Civic Center. I was 12 years old. Way cool
Funny, first one I saw was at Civic Center, Clippers and someone. Was working at a gas station and was close to the tow truck driver who drove a bus part time. Rode with him when he took a group from Spring Hill Lake in Greenbelt up there for the hockey game, were given tix to get in. Only thing I remember is some guy riding the hell out of the ref (Kohoski or something like that). who later was a long time NHL ref, Probably around 68 or 69.

DaSDGuy

Watched the San Diego Gulls in the 60's. Lucky enough to see Willie Oree before his NHL days. Fastest man I ever saw on skates. This was before helmets or goalie face masks.