Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski proves to be an uncooperative witness for House Democrats in hearing

PsyOps

Pixelated
Didn’t you jsut say that you don’t mind that Corey said that he goes on Fox News and purposely lies?

Why the hypocrisy?

Nope. I said he has no obligation to tell the truth. I also said that I don't defend lying at all; that I prefer folks tell the truth. And that especially applies to those that have jobs that are supposed to inform us with the truth, and not lie to us to assert their political agenda.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They make caricatures of themselves!

The attack on Candace Owens was particularly disgusting, because they sat right there on camera and lied, then Nadler used that lie to launch an attack. He is a vile human being and I don't know how he keeps getting re-elected except that apparently people in Bronx are effing evil morons, which makes him their perfect representative.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He literally said he has no obligstion to tell the truth to the media.

Which is the truth, and not what you said he said.

You're such a botproduct of your media masters that you don't even speak or understand English anymore.

Sapidus

Which is the truth, and not what you said he said.

You're such a botproduct of your media masters that you don't even speak or understand English anymore.

So again you defend a republican lying to cover up Trumps attempt to quash the Russia investigation on television so bots like you swallow up all Trumps lies.

How sad your life must be that a snake oil salesman has convinced you that scientists, doctors, lawyers, government employees and former heads of states and presidents are all colluding to lie to you while a known and pathological liar is the only one telling you the truth

You need to get your life together you are allowing yourself to be beholden to a wanna be dictator and clamoring for more

PsyOps

Pixelated
So again you defend a republican lying to cover up Trumps attempt to quash the Russia investigation on television so bots like you swallow up all Trumps lies.

You obviously aren't getting it. Are you obligated to tell the truth in this forum?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

And AGAIN, that is not what Lewandowski said.

What language do you speak? Maybe I can translate so you can understand.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It is exactly what he said psycho.

Sorry, that only works with your fellow bots. Some of us actually pay attention to these things and don't rely on handlers to come program us with talking points.

You're a dumbass and I'm not going to argue with you.