Fort Pelosi Bulletin: "Look! Another Boogey-man over there!"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Capitol Police increase security amid 'possible' militia group plot to breach Capitol

March 4 is the original day on which the US inaugurated presidents

U.S. Capitol Police are increasing security after obtaining intelligence to suggest a "possible plot" by a militia group to breach the U.S. Capitol on Thursday, March 4.

"The United States Capitol Police Department is aware of and prepared for any potential threats towards members of Congress or towards the Capitol complex," they said in a statement Wednesday. "We have obtained intelligence that shows a possible plot to breach the Capitol by an identified militia group on Thursday, March 4."

glhs837

Power with Control
(laughs in 4chan)

Watch the monkeys scurry about.

The bulletin noted that the agency does not have any information to indicate any "specific" or "credible" plots, but cited violence and unrest across the country related to the presidential transition.

"DHS does not have any information to indicate a specific, credible plot; however, violent riots have continued in recent days and we remain concerned that individuals frustrated with the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances and ideological causes fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize a broad range of ideologically-motivated actors to incite or commit violence," the bulletin read.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Well, they had to come up with some cockamamie story to justify keeping the NG there. :crazy:

DaSDGuy

Capitol Police increase security amid 'possible' militia group plot to breach Capitol

March 4 is the original day on which the US inaugurated presidents

U.S. Capitol Police are increasing security after obtaining intelligence to suggest a "possible plot" by a militia group to breach the U.S. Capitol on Thursday, March 4.

"The United States Capitol Police Department is aware of and prepared for any potential threats towards members of Congress or towards the Capitol complex," they said in a statement Wednesday. "We have obtained intelligence that shows a possible plot to breach the Capitol by an identified militia group on Thursday, March 4."

That's because they intercepted a rider on horseback carrying a pouch with letters from the militia group announcing their plan. Dated 1928. Pelosi knows they are valid because she used to babysit the parents of those militia members.

BOP

That's because they intercepted a rider on horseback carrying a pouch with letters from the militia group announcing their plan. Dated 1928. Pelosi knows they are valid because she used to babysit the parents of those militia members.
:smack:

Mob princesses don't babysit.

glhs837

Power with Control
Relative said "Well, they had some intel", I corrected, no, they didnt have ANYTHING.... "Well, they had chatter", I said, Christ, I can find chatter about the killer chipmunks any day of the week.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I would laugh...but they seem to be hell bent on perpetuating a continuum of narratives that they'll continue to use to justify a police state...

I'm feeling much better about being a prepper for so many years.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Acting chief Yoganannynannybooboo's bunions are acting up. They alert her to any future insurrections. Usually within 24 to 48 hours.