Forum bike ride

dustin

UAIOE
Myself and a couple others have thought about getting a forum bike ride together this summer. Possibly up Skyline Drive on a weekend. Any riders have ideas/inputs on this? Dates? I'm available here and "there" the entire summer because of travel.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by dustin
Myself and a couple others have thought about getting a forum bike ride together this summer. Possibly up Skyline Drive on a weekend. Any riders have ideas/inputs on this? Dates? I'm available here and "there" the entire summer because of travel.

Dustin, will you buy me a Harley so I can ride too? I already have my license... just no bike. :bawl:

dustin

UAIOE
Re: Re: Forum bike ride

Originally posted by sleuth14
Dustin, will you buy me a Harley so I can ride too? I already have my license... just no bike. :bawl:

I saw what looked like a 1985 Honda ***cc out on 235. Couldnt have been but 300 bucks :lol: Want me to get the number for ya? I'm driving right by it today!

Plus you could save gas going to work!

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Re: Re: Re: Forum bike ride

I saw what looked like a 1985 Honda ***cc out on 235. Couldnt have been but 300 bucks :lol: Want me to get the number for ya? I'm driving right by it today!

Plus you could save gas going to work!

thanks... I'll pass. :rolleyes:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I'm in. I'll be riding most every weekend this summer. Check out the "River City Grand Tour" thred

You buy me a bike, and then pay for the surgery to fix the bones in my head after the wife gets done beating me for it, and I'll go with you.

dustin

UAIOE
Originally posted by huntr1
You buy me a bike, and then pay for the surgery to fix the bones in my head after the wife gets done beating me for it, and I'll go with you.

Only if I get to see you beat down, and video tape it, and post up on the forums so we can all make fun of ya :biggrin:

Only if I get to see you beat down, and video tape it, and post up on the forums so we can all make fun of ya :biggrin:
For a bike, it just might be worth it. If it's a Harley Springer, it'd DEFINATELY be worth it. Otherwise, make it a non-harley cruiser type. No crotch rockets TYVM. (not that there's anything wrong with them, they're just not my shot o' whiskey)

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Originally posted by appyday
..got a new blue harley though..would be nice..if the hills are too steep would one of you help push me up it:confused:
Do bikers get big and burly from pushing Harleys up hills. :biggrin:

fddog

Bow wow
dustin, had my bike repainted. pick up the pieces tonight, i will get a pic an post it in a few days.. the air brush man wants to put a 14" mechanical looking bumble bee on each side of the fairing..
:biggrin:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Wouldn't mind riding with Dustin and FD. The guys I usually ride with are a little slow. Didi the last poker run with a guy on a 600 Seca, lot more fun. I was pushing the limits of my suspension trying to keep up with him doing about 85 down rt.244

dustin

UAIOE
Originally posted by fddog
dustin, had my bike repainted. pick up the pieces tonight, i will get a pic an post it in a few days.. the air brush man wants to put a 14" mechanical looking bumble bee on each side of the fairing..
:biggrin:

hmmmm...a bumblebee is definately different! Can he do a sample image/drawing to show you how its gonna come out?

I still say you should've just primered it and slapped a "Type-R" sticker on each side :lol:

fddog

Bow wow
hmmmm...a bumblebee is definately different! Can he do a sample image/drawing to show you how its gonna come out?

I still say you should've just primered it and slapped a "Type-R" sticker on each side :lol:
i put it back together yesterday, dropped it back off. they are gonna wet sand an buff it today, then i will get all the decals back on it . And then take a pic for ya :biggrin: