Forum Cookbook?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Has anyone ever tried to get together a SOMD.com cook book?

One were everyone could submit their own recipe's and sell it? Maybe donate the proceeds to some charity:shrug:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: It's already been done!

Originally posted by Kyle
FC0806523506.JPG
:dang:

B

baswm

I plan on getting my wife to make Vari's rootbeer float cake. Sounds yummy.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by CMC122
Has anyone ever tried to get together a SOMD.com cook book?

One were everyone could submit their own recipe's and sell it? Maybe donate the proceeds to some charity:shrug:

That's a good idea CMC122 -- they would probably have to have a chapter that would read "recipies for dems" so everyone can try to kill me off or just make me really ill:frown:

Tigger is a good cook and she has a few excellent recipies :clap:

R

rhumbpunch

I Have a great recipie for:

St Mary's Surf & Turf:

Fried Carp and Roasted Ground Hog

On a serious note, would be glad to contribute.

Maybe you could have each willing forum member contribute a recipie for each category,

Apps, Pastas, Salads, etc.

B

baswm

A neighbor told me to cook corn and then instead of using salt and pepper, to sprinkle on some old bay seasoning. He said it is really good and does not taste like seafood. I have yet to give it a try.

matty0203

If you all are going to post a cookbook, I would like to participate. I have a bunch of wonderful recipes from meats to cheesecakes, especially ones that are low in fat and calories.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by matty0203
If you all are going to post a cookbook, I would like to participate. I have a bunch of wonderful recipes from meats to cheesecakes, especially ones that are low in fat and calories.

hmm... y'all could create a normal one for folks like me that enjoy fats and cooking in virginia bacon grease, etc... and one that is diet friendly too ((atkins??) -- no fat, cholesterol, or calories)????

matty0203

I have all sorts of recipes for people looking to have all the fat to atkins dieters to low-fat low-carb and kosher!!

D

dems4me

Originally posted by CMC122
Hmmm I'll contact Vrai and see what she says:cool:

I thought there was a recipie swap forum somewhere here on the boards... maybe a few of those folks can donate their recipies too -- from what I've seen -- cheese an rice seems to be a big dish on here :shrug:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by matty0203
Cheesecake is better!!! White Chocolate Raspberry, Key Lime, and many more!!!

If I recall correctly I think Mig has a red velvet cake recipie :shrug: (no mud)

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by dems4me
I thought there was a recipie swap forum somewhere here on the boards... maybe a few of those folks can donate their recipies too -- from what I've seen -- cheese an rice seems to be a big dish on here :shrug:

:killingme :roflmao:

Good one, Dems!!:clap:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
:killingme :roflmao:

Good one, Dems!!:clap:

I meant to say cheese an rice with a six pack of stfu recipies seems to be the main dish on here :blushing:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by dems4me
Me too -- we could even have a sections for the following forumites

NoMoney's recipies... a section for cheap eats via household items or roadkill recipies:clap:

Tigg can probably tell us how to make a Wendy's #5

Pixie can just knock her mother down and steal her recipies

Katie can submit recipies that you can burn off biking after consumption

Pete can suggest recipies for eating on a bike

Vrai can offer recipies for her neighbor's nice garden vegtables

Kain can offer quick "pick me up after I melt down recipies" j/k Kain :huggy:

Jameo can handle the seafood recipies

Chasey can offer recipies for improving your libido

Otter can offer recipies for making you :otter:

Im4change can offer recipies to eat while flinging beer and ciggerettes

Lucy can offer recipies to make people motivated to clean houses

Have I left off anyone?:dance: