Forum Fantasy Baseball

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Drumming up interest...
Most leagues are opening February 17th. Might have trouble finding a free one due to MLB trying to tighten up its licensing, but if I do, I plan on creating a league.

Last year, I used Yahoo (not for the forum) and it was a pretty neat format. You pick 10 or 12 stat categories, and whomever scores better in that stat category (in a head-to-head contest) gets a win. If you have 10 stat categories and you do best in all of them, you go 10-0 for that week.

Please post here if you're interested.

Pete

Repete
sleuth said:
Drumming up interest...
Most leagues are opening February 17th. Might have trouble finding a free one due to MLB trying to tighten up its licensing, but if I do, I plan on creating a league.

Last year, I used Yahoo (not for the forum) and it was a pretty neat format. You pick 10 or 12 stat categories, and whomever scores better in that stat category (in a head-to-head contest) gets a win. If you have 10 stat categories and you do best in all of them, you go 10-0 for that week.

Please post here if you're interested.
Who won your forum football league?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Pete said:
Who won your forum football league?

Jetmonkey took the gold in both the regular season and the tournament.
Here are the final results.

Attachments

• standings.gif
    standings.gif
    11 KB · Views: 94
  • tourney.gif
    tourney.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 91

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
*bump*

Yahoo is advertising that "Free" Fantasy Baseball will be opening for registration on February 17th. Hopefully it will be similar to last years, which was totally free. A lot of leagues this year are allowing free entry, but then charging your making transactions. Hopefully that won't be the case.

This is a reminder for anyone interested in joining a free Yahoo league... please post here or PM me.

It's very much like football was.
You only have to set your lineup once a week.