Forum Fantasy Football

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
If you are interested, pm me. No fees, just fun. If I have enough response by the end of the week I will create the league again this year.

Daddy_O

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
I was asked about the rules. I set it up with Yahoo default. cap does not come into play. I would like to do a live draft, but that can be taken up when a league is formed. I currently have a total of 5 replies with interest. I will set the league up tonight and hope for some follow on interest.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
If I can pick my team first, then let yall choose after me, Im in...

:lol:

Im not good at Fantasy, I dont keep up with stats and all enough anymore...

But, if you need someone just to fill a spot, since its free, Ill play :yay:

And with my first pick, Id like to draft Andre Agasii as my OLB :yay:

C

chess

Im in if you have enough or what not... i am in 3 leagues so far

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
Reminder - everyone who has registered

either pre rank your players or show up for the draft - online Friday night at 9pm. If I am the only one who shows up, all drafting will be done by Yahoo.

Hope I am not alone tomorrow night.......

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Daddy_O said:
Reminder - everyone who has registered

either pre rank your players or show up for the draft - online Friday night at 9pm. If I am the only one who shows up, all drafting will be done by Yahoo.

Hope I am not alone tomorrow night.......

So....say you and I are the only ones who can make it....

Do we get to pick our teams first, then let yahoo pick the rest for them AFTER we are done :whistle:

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
Softballkid said:
So....say you and I are the only ones who can make it....

Do we get to pick our teams first, then let yahoo pick the rest for them AFTER we are done :whistle:

would be nice...but we will let yahoo decide the order.

J

juggy4805

Just remember everyone Kickers go fast so draft early and both Mannings retired.

patrick2k1

D'oh!!!!

juggy4805 said:
Just remember everyone Kickers go fast so draft early and both Mannings retired.
Maaaannnnnn, I was gonna pick both Mannings too....Is Archie Manning still available??? How bout Ryan Leaf, is he still playing? :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

I will be there live with my skillful yet confusing picks... I still havent figured out this rating players thing....

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I feel your pain brotha. I'm hoping that the pre draft picks I made hold up...
EFFIN YAHOO!!!