Fostering mom and babies

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
This is Cutler. He will be 3 weeks old this weekend. He is available through adoption and will be ready at 8 weeks of age.

black pup_Maggie.jpg

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
This is Cutler. He will be 3 weeks old this weekend. He is available through adoption and will be ready at 8 weeks of age.

View attachment 106109

Adorable but we don't do boy dogs at our house. :ohwell: Plus since I got my dream dog (who has since passed), my husband's dream dog (Bull Terrier) will be our next dog if we come across a good breeder within the adjacent states.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
:bawl:
I don't think I will get permission.
We always have female dogs.

Wasn't there another formite that was in the second running?
Yes, someone here was interested in the female. She is a very sweet girl. Very "personable" and loves when people talk to her. They are all sweet, but some of their personalities are really starting to show. The runt (Tyson) is the aggressor. :lol:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Yes, someone here was interested in the female. She is a very sweet girl. Very "personable" and loves when people talk to her. They are all sweet, but some of their personalities are really starting to show. The runt (Tyson) is the aggressor. :lol:

How big are their paws?
Big dogs?
I like big dogs, no riff riff dogs here (no Apollos).

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
How big are their paws?
Big dogs?
I like big dogs, no riff riff dogs here (no Apollos).
They are fairly large for the size of mom. They weigh in at an average of 3 lbs and just shy of 3 weeks old. Paws are big. I swear they are mixed with Great Dane or Mastiff. :lol: