Found a floater

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Why, with all this rain and the puddles that we have, would a squirrel try and get a drink in the horses stock tank? Found him floating face down this evening when I fed up the horses. I feel bad for him/her, probably has some family waiting for nuts at home. It was too wet and nasty to bury him so he's just laying there all wet in the wet grass. I will definitely dig a hole tomorrow if the vultures don't get him before.

devinej

it happens. i suggest putting a piece of wood or something in your tanks so the squirrels can have something to help themselves out of the tank

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have had that happen I put a cinder block in there. Also had a big old crow once. I hate picking up dead critters.:barf:

Loper

Animal Poor!
I have had that happen I put a cinder block in there. Also had a big old crow once. I hate picking up dead critters.:barf:

Crashpupty found a squirrel in our pool last year that had been there all winter... :barf: he kept trying to get it in the net and it would just fall to pieces.... he doesn't yak at ANYTHING normally... that day he had to come inside and wrap a listerine infused hankerchief over his mouth to fish it out. :whistle: