found dog off newtown neck road

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Talked to Animal Control and they haven't had any calls, have been in touch with the shelter and so far no one is looking for this boy!

Maybe his owners are on vacation and the babysitter lost him and hasn't had the balls to tell his owners in which case hopefully they will still show up.

I hate thinking that someone just "pushed him out of the car" or opened the door and said "good luck boyo you're on your own....."

See if SOMD News will put him in a story.... they have for others....

tes218

Talked to Animal Control and they haven't had any calls, have been in touch with the shelter and so far no one is looking for this boy!

Maybe his owners are on vacation and the babysitter lost him and hasn't had the balls to tell his owners in which case hopefully they will still show up.

I hate thinking that someone just "pushed him out of the car" or opened the door and said "good luck boyo you're on your own....."

I had that thought...possibly someone on vacation. Another possibility was that he was stolen from someplace else, transported here and got loose. A friend's dog went missing and after almost a year she got a call from a shelter two states away asking if he was her dog. The 'owners' brought him to the shelter and something in their story about why they were giving him up, info they gave on his history and the way they were acting didn't quite make sense to the staff so after they left he was scanned. Fortunately, he was microchipped. They were reunited! :yahoo:

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
See if SOMD News will put him in a story.... they have for others....

I will check on that for Monday, after today I think most people won't be at work to even read the interesting stuff.

Thanks for the idea!

Roman

I hate thinking the very same thing, but it does happen, as you well know. The vacation theory is a good possibility though, and I hope all pans out for the little white pup.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Another possibility was that he was stolen from someplace else, transported here and got loose.

I had thought about that too, or a disgruntled ex.... I was really hoping he was chipped but that would have been too easy....

Roman

I had thought about that too, or a disgruntled ex.... I was really hoping he was chipped but that would have been too easy....
When a dog found us, we also had her advertized on the local radio station. I think it was 98.3 They did this for 3 days, and didn't charge a thing. They were also kind enough to tag on an additional 3 days. This was many years ago though, so they might not do that anymore.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Where's My Family???

Every day I ask Stranger where his family is and he looks at me like "why"... don't I live here?