FOUND Elderly Beagle

Roman

Elderly Female Beagle found in Drum Point area. I will be taking her to see if she is micro-chipped this afternoon. Very nice dog who needs to find her way back home. A Friend of mine is who found her Friday 11/01/13. Her animals do not get along with her, and she will have to go. She has some medical issues, to include extremely long nails, a bloated belly, and some fleshy tumors. Please post here, or send me a PM. I have a terrible feeling she was dumped.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
She has some medical issues, to include extremely long nails, a bloated belly, and some fleshy tumors.

Did she develop all these issues while she was missing??? If not, then maybe she should of went to a home that would properly take care of her...JMHO.

Roman

Did she develop all these issues while she was missing??? If not, then maybe she should of went to a home that would properly take care of her...JMHO.
No, Ginger is 12 years-old, and belongs to an elderly Woman who lives alone. The tumors are not malignant according to her Vet. Ginger slipped her collar after seeing a Rabbit, and she got lost. She was so happy to see her owner, and except for the nails being so long, and her being over weight, she's OK. If she had to go to a shelter, she would have been put to sleep, because of her age, I'm sure.