found german shepard puppy

basshawg95

a woman i work with found a puppy german shepard about 3 weeks ago around great mills road and pacific dr.
she said she tried to find the owner, but i'm not so sure.....since she's decided to keep it now.
if there's anyone who has been missing a german shepard puppy, let me know.
i just know how worried i was, when my dog was missing....and i'm sure there must be someone out there who's mighty worried about this one.....

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
a woman i work with found a puppy german shepard about 3 weeks ago around great mills road and pacific dr.
she said she tried to find the owner, but i'm not so sure.....since she's decided to keep it now.
i just know how worried i was, when my dog was missing....and i'm sure there must be someone out there who's mighty worried about this one.....

HELL WITH THAT... keep it

seeing where it was found ...IM SURE... the puppy has a better home now!

and if no signs had been posted in 3 WEEK... then too bad... so sad!

take care of that puppy! :huggy:

difference between some of the people down there and you..... you care for your pet and if you pet went missing you would be out posting flyers and looking hard!

I watched a young black male hit a pit bull pup so hard i heard it yelp with my windows closed in the van, and the dog moved several feet from the hit. Then he grabbed the dog by the scruff of the neck and slung him ....

this guy needs to be beat! :boxing:

luvmygdaughters

difference between some of the people down there and you..... you care for your pet and if you pet went missing you would be out posting flyers and looking hard!

I watched a young black male hit a pit bull pup so hard i heard it yelp with my windows closed in the van, and the dog moved several feet from the hit. Then he grabbed the dog by the scruff of the neck and slung him ....

He treats his dog like that because he's an a$$hole and a :loser: He needs a good :smack: upside the head

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
He treats his dog like that because he's an a$$hole and a :loser: He needs a good :smack: upside the head

very true!!!!

I was so effing pissed.... the dog was just walking around .. not going any where...

all of his buddys were sitting there as well.

i know where he lives... so now i will keep tabs!

nobody really

I need a nap

you should've called me, i'd help you kick his a*s!

OP - check to see if the dog is microchpped. But, i have to agree...no signs, then keep it. who knows, maybe someone just dumped it. Sad, but it happens.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
you should've called me, i'd help you kick his a*s!

OP - check to see if the dog is microchpped. But, i have to agree...no signs, then keep it. who knows, maybe someone just dumped it. Sad, but it happens.

:yay: have your number... will call next time.

dawn

also this one....

Attachments

• ravem.jpg
    ravem.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 151

Roman

OMG Icit, did you say something to them, or call the Police? I would have gone effing crazy on them if I saw that. I would have asked for the Dog too. GEEZE..people are nuts these days...

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

That is so not right if they decided to keep the dog without reporting it as found to the local agencies and taking steps to find the dog's family.

I always thought some family was looking for Boxy, and I spent MONTHS looking for his family and hoping top find them. Craig's List ads in several regions to cover MD/DC/VA, reported him as "found" not once but twice to the various local agencies, and posted here about him also.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
That is so not right if they decided to keep the dog without reporting it as found to the local agencies and taking steps to find the dog's family.

I always thought some family was looking for Boxy, and I spent MONTHS looking for his family and hoping top find them. Craig's List ads in several regions to cover MD/DC/VA, reported him as "found" not once but twice to the various local agencies, and posted here about him also.

:poorbaby:.... if you only knew that area.

chances are if someone was looking for it in that area ... THEY would have posted something... or have looked for it.

my feeling on that area , dog lost, and no one looking...is it was a bait dog or just "a dog" tossed out in the backyard to live.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:poorbaby:.... if you only knew that area.

chances are if someone was looking for it in that area ... THEY would have posted something... or have looked for it.

my feeling on that area , dog lost, and no one looking...is it was a bait dog or just "a dog" tossed out in the backyard to live.

That could be, but if the person who finds the dog doesn't bother to report it found, how would owner find it?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
That could be, but if the person who finds the dog doesn't bother to report it found, how would owner find it?

so if your dog was lost ... you would just sit back and wait till you see someone post or report something???

aahhh no.... for those who REALLY CARE about thier pets... they start looking ASAP... some may wait till the next day in hopes the pet come home on thier own... but not sit back an wait over three weeks for someone to post something... that is pure effing lazy on the owners part. And if they are that lazy .. imagine how lazy they would be on vetting the dog, feeding the dog, spending time for the dog....

oohh to hell with that..... the pet would be in a better place where someone is taking care of it!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
so if your dog was lost ... you would just sit back and wait till you see someone post or report something???

aahhh no.... for those who REALLY CARE about thier pets... they start looking ASAP... some may wait till the next day in hopes the pet come home on thier own... but not sit back an wait over three weeks for someone to post something... that is pure effing lazy on the owners part. And if they are that lazy .. imagine how lazy they would be on vetting the dog, feeding the dog, spending time for the dog....

oohh to hell with that..... the pet would be in a better place where someone is taking care of it!

I wouldn't even wait 15 minutes - I'd be out looking for my critter immediately. If I initially found nothing, I would zip past home to make a flyer and would be back out posting flyers the SAME DAY.