Found: Hound Dog in Bushwood

beachnut01

Found a Hound in Bushwood (7th district St Marys Co). Took her to vet today for scanning and overall check-up. No luck with scan, no tags or collar. I will release to owner that can describe her. Thank you!

beachnut01

No Luck

No luck with finding owner. Found her Wednesday evening. Have contacted Hughesville in their lost/found section (will NOT take there) also contacted locals, neighbors etc. Took her to see our vet yesterday. I cannot keep (wish I could!) so now starting to look for new home for her....

redheadedhussy

No luck with finding owner. Found her Wednesday evening. Have contacted Hughesville in their lost/found section (will NOT take there) also contacted locals, neighbors etc. Took her to see our vet yesterday. I cannot keep (wish I could!) so now starting to look for new home for her....
Do you have any pictures of her? What size is she? Is she good with other dogs and kids?

tipsymcgee

Do you have any pictures of her? What size is she? Is she good with other dogs and kids?

she is average beagle size and a little heavy...she is good with people, but is a real attention seeker and that may cause problems with other pets. She got into a little scuffle with our dog yesterday, but nothing major. The picture I have is not working right now.

beachnut01

Picture

Picture does not do her justice.... jingle.jpg

Jingles.jpg