Found this barn for rent on Craigslist.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Self-Care Horse Boarding Stalls or Full Barn PRICE REDUCED

I have no idea who owns this so don't consider it "advertising". I ran across it and it sounds like a very good deal. Looks like a nice place.

I think it is some where off the beaten path in Charles County. The problem is that it only has 2 acres for pasture with 5-6 horse barn.

It is not a licensed boarding facility so anyone interested in just renting one stall should take care that all horses that stay there or coming in are vaccinated properly. My guess is that there is no one there to manage that.

Any person having five horses would probably want more than 2 acres for grazing.

Otherwise it looks seemingly nice.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i think i went to a moving sale a couple years back at this place, actually i'm pretty sure... it was kinda hard to find

fredsaid2

Looks like a nice opportunity for someone who can do self-care. I wouldn't be concerned about the 2 acres. You could section off the pastures, rotate and have them spend time in a dirt paddock. Unlimited grass isn't every horse's best option.

Sparks

Looks like a nice opportunity for someone who can do self-care. I wouldn't be concerned about the 2 acres. You could section off the pastures, rotate and have them spend time in a dirt paddock. Unlimited grass isn't every horse's best option.

Thank you. My thoughts exactly.

CountryLady

luvmyponies

That is true. I was thinking it might be a good opportunity if someone had mares that were in foal, or just foaled,.... then the small pastures and and barn might prove very useful.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I would want the house to go with it! Someone probably bought the house and didn't need the barn. It is sad to see a nice barn go to waste.