Found this on Extremeskins - Snyder rant -

BuddyLee

Football addict
The Most Hopeless Franchise In Football. Jamboroo, Week 5 - Jamboroo - Deadspin

Let's play a game. Imagine you have a fantasy football team. Not exactly a stretch. Now, let's say you decide to make a trade in your league. A really ****ing stupid trade, something along the lines of trading away Marmalard for Nate Washington. This is a stupid trade. Once you make it, every other owner in the league pillories you for it. They call you a ****head. They tell you that you don't know what the **** you're doing. You thought it was a really solid trade when you made it. Yet now everyone's castigating you for it. Furthermore, as the season plays out, it becomes clear that Marmalard is putting up fantastic numbers and Nate Washington is doing jack ****. So the other owners happily rib you for your idiocy from now into eternity.

The article get's a lot juicier. I hope Snyder see's this.:lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

BuddyLee said:
The Most Hopeless Franchise In Football. Jamboroo, Week 5 - Jamboroo - Deadspin

Let's play a game. Imagine you have a fantasy football team. Not exactly a stretch. Now, let's say you decide to make a trade in your league. A really ****ing stupid trade, something along the lines of trading away Marmalard for Nate Washington. This is a stupid trade. Once you make it, every other owner in the league pillories you for it. They call you a ****head. They tell you that you don't know what the **** you're doing. You thought it was a really solid trade when you made it. Yet now everyone's castigating you for it. Furthermore, as the season plays out, it becomes clear that Marmalard is putting up fantastic numbers and Nate Washington is doing jack ****. So the other owners happily rib you for your idiocy from now into eternity.

The article get's a lot juicier. I hope Snyder see's this.:lmao:

He will...he owns that forum.