Found - Yellow Lab

tes218

Posting this in hopes of getting the word out - This dog was found in the Wicomico Shores neighborhood off of Budds Creek road. The lady tried to find who owns him - contacted the shelter, he didn't have a microchip, listed him in the Baynet and SoMd.com. She took him to Tri-County Animal Shelter this morning...please distribute this email with hopes his owner may be found or a rescue can take him. Thanks.

Attachments

• Yellow lab.jpg
    Yellow lab.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 148

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Posting this in hopes of getting the word out - This dog was found in the Wicomico Shores neighborhood off of Budds Creek road. The lady tried to find who owns him - contacted the shelter, he didn't have a microchip, listed him in the Baynet and SoMd.com. She took him to Tri-County Animal Shelter this morning...please distribute this email with hopes his owner may be found or a rescue can take him. Thanks.

NOOOOO! Why did she take him to the shelter already???

She found him Sunday night, May 6, and said she wasn't home enough to keep him any longer. She said she posted flyers around so hopefully his owners will be looking for him.

Dang, I would have kept him for a while. Hope they check the shelter. If they want him they will.

KDENISE977

I saw him on their website too... :bawl:
Didn't I see a lab rescue event going on somewhere locally?
I wonder if anyone will spring him out of jail?? He looks
like such a nice dog.