Four Stall Barn w/Pature for Rent

JustSayNeigh

We do have an ad in the classified, so we're not spamming.

If you know of anyone who would be interested, please have them check the ad in the classified and pm me.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
BZ....you get this property and I will send you a couple of ponies to fill the stalls!:whistle:

Mechanicsville is a little to far for me to drive twice a day to take care of Horses and Ponies. Now maybe in PF or So. Calvert could work. Just looked at the ad and it really seems like a good oppurtunity for someone in that area. :howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:nomoney:
Sadie buy the other property and I'm sure we can work something out!!!:whistle::yahoo:
:nomoney::nomoney: With what....my good looks? Maybe that is how they are giving out loans for the bail out plan. I would love to help you out BZ, but that property is in MD. It is too cold for me! If and when I have to return I don't know where I will board. :whistle: I would rent this 4 stall barn (well I haven't seen pictures) but it probably won't be available when I come back.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
:nomoney::nomoney::nomoney: With what....my good looks? Maybe that is how they are giving out loans for the bail out plan. I would love to help you out BZ, but that property is in MD. It is too cold for me! If and when I have to return I don't know where I will board. :whistle: I would rent this 4 stall barn (well I haven't seen pictures) but it probably won't be available when I come back.

Well my girl is at a nice place right now. It sure would be nice to have a place of my own one day. Guess a 1/3 of an acre is a little to small. :killingme If only I could get my Mom to make the move down to So. MD from Howard County. :otter:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
She didn't realize that we've gotten rid of all our horses and want to rent out the barn and pasture; that we're not doing full care boarding.
hI j. sorry but my lead for you must be either really busy or just plain rude. I put too much energy and effort out for her, I quess. Oh well, at least it was good that we got to see each other.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Will you PM me your name and number so that if and when I return I could check on the availability at that time. I would love to rent it, but I don't know when we might return.:howdy:

JustSayNeigh

hI j. sorry but my lead for you must be either really busy or just plain rude. I put too much energy and effort out for her, I quess. Oh well, at least it was good that we got to see each other.

No, this was a different inquiry; didn't hear at all from your lead. Thanks for trying. It's so nice out I want to ride!

JustSayNeigh

It was a nice day to ride today...you know the offer always is open.:howdy:

I'm ready, but my body is not. Still working on the left hand - 4 more weeks of therapy. Right biceps is not coming back, either, but doesn't hurt enough yet for surgery. Call when you feel like brushing and saddling up for me. Therapy is T and Th 12:30-2