Fox 5.... what happened???

GregV814

as a kid, I watched Captain Tug on WTTG Channel 5. That station had kids shows and cartoons, the three stooges, etc...
In later years it matured to a news station, then became Fox 5...I thought it was the last stronghold of more conservative minded folks..

Within the last few years, it started taking on water. Is this Angie Goff woman washington's answer to dippy Kelly Rippa??? Can Bob Barnard take is mask off??

But this morning, when reporting the Ravens and Eagles not allowing fans in the stadium, the caption was WTF .

Can we find re-runs of the three stooges starring Bob and Angie??

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Gotta love when caption mistakes get past the proof readers. Back when late night TV was entertaining, Jay Leno did a weekly segment of newspaper article headlines. Jhony Carson must be spinning in his grave with what late talk shows have evolved into.

Caption-32.jpg

nintchdbpict000296709912.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Gotta love when caption mistakes get past the proof readers. Back when late night TV was entertaining, Jay Leno did a weekly segment of newspaper article headlines. Jhony Carson must be spinning in his grave with what late talk shows have evolved into.
Late night hate fests...

mitzi

as a kid, I watched Captain Tug on WTTG Channel 5. That station had kids shows and cartoons, the three stooges, etc...
In later years it matured to a news station, then became Fox 5...I thought it was the last stronghold of more conservative minded folks..

Within the last few years, it started taking on water. Is this Angie Goff woman washington's answer to dippy Kelly Rippa??? Can Bob Barnard take is mask off??

But this morning, when reporting the Ravens and Eagles not allowing fans in the stadium, the caption was WTF .

Can we find re-runs of the three stooges starring Bob and Angie??

I can't stand Angie Goff. She's so annoying. The entire morning show has gone downhill since Tony and Allison left. Maybe that's why they left.

GregV814

I don't know for Bob and Angie, but the 3 Stooges are on every Sat eve at 7pm on MeTV. They are also going to add Popeye and Looney Toons soon.
well, what happens when early episodes of Popeye in WWII eats his spinach killing all the nips with buckteeth and glasses???

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
well, what happens when early episodes of Popeye in WWII eats his spinach killing all the nips with buckteeth and glasses???
:lol: I'd be real surprised if they showed those really early cartoons. Talk about racist....

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
And how about the toys back then?

You've got a Jewish clown beating an AA with a loaf of French bread!!

mitzi

I believe there was another POC that left fox 5 as well. They sure are making a big deal on the new POC joining the crew. Something must be going on there....just sayin

Sounds like it. They're moving Angie to the evening I heard.