Fox Hollow Equestrian Center

ArabianHorse79

I drive down Trinty Church Road almost every day and toward the Rt. 6 side I've always seen what I thought was an indoor arena...you can see it through the woods. There's a small development there so I decided to drive back there today and finally figured out what the name of the farm is!! Does anyone know anything about Fox Hollow Equestrian Center? Is that an indoor arena I'm seeing through the woods? Do they have have a riding program there or accept boarders? Just looking for info.....it's only a few miles from my new house so it might be something to consider....

morganhorse

ArabianHorse79 said:
I drive down Trinty Church Road almost every day and toward the Rt. 6 side I've always seen what I thought was an indoor arena...you can see it through the woods. There's a small development there so I decided to drive back there today and finally figured out what the name of the farm is!! Does anyone know anything about Fox Hollow Equestrian Center? Is that an indoor arena I'm seeing through the woods? Do they have have a riding program there or accept boarders? Just looking for info.....it's only a few miles from my new house so it might be something to consider....

As far as I know Fox Hollow no longer does boarding. Yes that is an indoor back there...it was a pretty facility.

Carm

I got a horse again!! :)
Beverly Fields

I believe you're talking about Beverly Fields' place. I used to take dressage lessons from her. She would sometimes judge at PVDA schooling shows too. I don't know what she's doing now.I haven't been riding for 5 years so I've been out of the loop.

DQ2B

Carm said:
I believe you're talking about Beverly Fields' place. I used to take dressage lessons from her. She would sometimes judge at PVDA schooling shows too. I don't know what she's doing now.I haven't been riding for 5 years so I've been out of the loop.

That's El Amal at Bev's place. I think the poster is talking about the place at the cul de sac with the Morton barn/indoor. I forget the couple's name who used to own it when they were in St. Mary's PVDA. Anyway, I think it's private now.

morganhorse

Yes new people bought it a few years ago. I actually boarded my horse there about two years ago when they still offered it. The last I heard the owner is breeding and not doing any boarding.

T

TWHFAN1

Hey, I used to work for a lady who owned that place like 5 years ago. She was in the DeLaBrook Fox Hounds and was a Devorcee...NICE PLACE! Pastures were a hike for some of the horses, but I'll take that indoor! Excpecially today!