Fox "News" Bimbo Asks Ignorant Question

PsyOps

Pixelated
Boy, you never fail to show how intolerant you liberals are. Calling a black woman reporter a bimbo. It’s misogynistic and racist.

And besides your ignorant and bigoted headline, what was the ignorant question?

SG_Player1974

Boy, you never fail to show how intolerant you liberals are. Calling a black woman reporter a bimbo. It’s misogynistic and racist.

I cannot see the video but...

From the OP's post, I saw NOTHING indicating race until YOU brought it up.

Calling someone a bimbo might be misogynistic BUT... It is DEFINITELY NOT racist!!!

You are what is wrong with the country right now.... YOU precieve a comment as racist ... therefore it IS? Not really!

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Who do you suppose is more biased, a Muslim who writes an historical book about Jesus or a Christian who writes an historical book about Jesus? Everyone will have some small semblance of bias in their work. I don't think the man should have been put the fire due to his faith choice, as he is a perfectly qualified scholar of religion in general. :shrug:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Who do you suppose is more biased, a Muslim who writes an historical book about Mohammed or a Christian who writes an historical book about Mohammed? Everyone will have some small semblance of bias in their work. I don't think the man should have been put the fire due to his faith choice, as he is a perfectly qualified scholar of religion in general. :shrug:

:fixed:

The reactions of the followers of each religion is a bit telling, wouldn't you think?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Not typical of Lauren Green; far from being a bimbo, she is one of the sharpest and most educated people working in the news business today. Anywhere.

And a fine concert pianist to boot.

I bet she regrets getting carried away with that interview like that.:whistle:

Last edited:
A Moslem Writing a book about Christ :killingme

Yeah, what's next? Some black guy that happens to be a historian and professor of European history writing a book about King Henry VIII? Insanity.

And it could get even worse. Somewhere in the world a Christian guy, who just happens to be a caterer, is getting ready to prepare food service for a bar mitzvah. Scary, I know, but it's the reality of this ####ed up new world we live in.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I cannot see the video but...

From the OP's post, I saw NOTHING indicating race until YOU brought it up.

Calling someone a bimbo might be misogynistic BUT... It is DEFINITELY NOT racist!!!

You are what is wrong with the country right now.... YOU precieve a comment as racist ... therefore it IS? Not really!

Okay, let me explain...

Zimmerman killed Trayvon because he was black. Zimmerman is a racist.

The people that Zimmerman saved in that car accident received death threats because the racist Zimmerman helped save them. Therefore, they are racist.

If you disagree with Obama's policies you are a racist.

If you are a member of the Tea Party you are a racist.

Because James Crowley answered to a call of someone potentially breaking into the home of Henry Louis Gates, and that person happen to be black, and that Crowley did not recognize Henry Louis Gates as the owner trying to get into his own home, Crowley is a racist.

Are you getting my point? The left has made the race card their default answer to anything they disagree with from the right. Use absurdity to expose the absurd. The left claims they are so tolerant. Nhboy shows they absolutely are not. Harris Faulkner is a very rooted Christian and never shows bias in her reporting. When the left is incessantly telling us to be more civilized, the left leaves themselves out of the equation.

Last edited:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
What's your point? The reaction of followers is irrelevant. The news anchor was questioning the man on his qualifications due to his faith.

Anyone, regardless of qualifications, can write anything about anything. I was pointing out how hypocritical it is to condemn Mooselimbs to write about Mooselimbs and demand their heads for doing so.

Or Mooselimbs condemning Christians for writing negatively about anything Mooselimbs. Or Christians demanding heads to roll about Mooselimbs writing about Jesus......

Just how tolerant are you????

SG_Player1974

Okay, let me explain...

Zimmerman killed Trayvon because he was black. Zimmerman is a racist.

The people that Zimmerman saved in that car accident received death threats because the racist Zimmerman helped save them. Therefore, they are racist.

If you disagree with Obama's policies you are a racist.

If you are a member of the Tea Party you are a racist.

Because James Crowley answered to a call of someone potentially breaking into the home of Henry Louis Gates, and that person happen to be black, and the Crowley did not recognize Henry Louis Gates as the owner trying to get into his own home, Crowley is a racist.

Are you getting my point? The left has made the race card their default answer to anything they disagree with from the right. Use absurdity to expose the absurd. The left claims they are so tolerant. Nhboy shows they absolutely are not. Harris Faulkner is a very rooted Christian and never shows bias in her reporting. When the left is incessantly telling us to be more civilized, the left leaves themselves out of the equation.

OK... where to begin?

1) Thank you for making my point.

2) In your initial post, you said that nhboy used "misogynistic and RACIST" comments. I replied saying that calling the reporter a "Bimbo" is not racist at all. It is gender biased but, not racist! YOU were the one who made the huge jump to racisim.

3) Finally, I am confused. Are you saying that you DO NOT like the leftist use of Racisim for every argument? Because, it WAS you that called nhboy's comments "Racist" in the first place.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Anyone, regardless of qualifications, can write anything about anything. I was pointing out how hypocritical it is to condemn Mooselimbs to write about Mooselimbs and demand their heads for doing so.

Or Mooselimbs condemning Christians for writing negatively about anything Mooselimbs. Or Christians demanding heads to roll about Mooselimbs writing about Jesus......

Just how tolerant are you????

HA! You wrote "Mooselimbs" instead of "Muslims"!!! :jet: HAHAHAHA!!!!! Comedy gold!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
HA! You wrote "Mooselimbs" instead of "Muslims"!!! :jet: HAHAHAHA!!!!! Comedy gold!

I agree. And the proof of the comedic genius therein rests simply in the fact that it brought you out of your hole to "craft" a rare post. :howdy:

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
lol! The real humor here is how cwo_ghwebb believes what he posts is relevant in any way. Just another scared wrinkly old guy.