Fox News Has Shifted More Moderate Has 100 Million UNIQUE Visitors EVERY MONTH

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good. I hope CNN and MSNBC and CBS and ABC and all those other biased leftwing media tards go out of business.

transporter

It should be noted that you two are morons!

"unique visitors" does not mean different people as your idiotic author suggests...it means different IP addresses.

Oh and just to point out the stunningly obvious:

Here is the ranking site your idiotic author failed to provide: https://www.comscore.com/Insights/Rankings

For July:

• Fox had 119M unique visitors.

• NBC had 181M
  • CBS had 167M
  • Walt Disney (ABC) 151M
  • Turner (CNN) had 149M
  • USA Today 125M
  • WAPO and NYTimes had 84M each

Reality bites...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Another Day, Another Tranny Tantrum! :lmao:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
(a) It should be noted that you two are morons!

(b) "unique visitors" does not mean different people as your idiotic author suggests...it means different IP addresses.

(c) Oh and just to point out the stunningly obvious:

Here is the ranking site your idiotic author failed to provide: https://www.comscore.com/Insights/Rankings

For July:

• Fox had 119M unique visitors.

• NBC had 181M
  • CBS had 167M
  • Walt Disney (ABC) 151M
  • Turner (CNN) had 149M
  • USA Today 125M
  • WAPO and NYTimes had 84M each
Reality bites...
(a) Rude. Why must you be such a tool?

(b) Am I correct that your point is that visitors may be using any number of IPs, making the actual number of visitors less? Care to quantify how statistically significant this assertion of yours is?

(c) Even if true, who's disputing this? The point of the tweet is that traffic to Foxnews.com has doubled over the past 4 years or so. Levine's second tweet (I posted it, above) shows that CNN appears concerned (even if they had more unique visitors). So maybe reality bites, but it's not for Fox?

Further, given research that shows Big Tech skewing search results toward news outlets like CNN, etc. the tweet may imply that Fox is doing amazingly well in the face of this known bias (I use the term "imply," but I think it fair to say I'm erring on the side of caution; after all, Levine stated, "astonishing traffic growth of Foxnews online, the digital arm of the most-watched cable news network....").

Finally, I find it interesting that the self-proclaimed flagship news outlets (NYT and WaPo) have only 71% of the unique visitors FoxNews.com has. Does this reflect a lack of interest in these journalism stalwarts or are you going to claim the combined number trounces FoxNews? Either way, a bit of a problem for them unless more info is known. Care to share your thoughts?

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:
Reactions: NPC