Fox News Outnumbered Hosts Cuts Off Newt

PsyOps

Pixelated
Hi. I knew when Disney bought Fox, something would change, even though they said the news division wasn't apart of the deal and wouldn't be affected. Off topic, but I saw your link to Revolve about the colour revolution and it was fascinating. Thanks for posting it.

When they start dumping the likes of Hannity and Tucker and replacing them with more leftist voices, I will become hugely worried. But, this segment has my ears perked up for certain. It really is the strangest, and concerning things I've seen come from Fox.

SamSpade

I fail to see what Soros holds over Fox that would cause this sort of censorship. Hell, Hannity and Tucker talk about Soros all the time. This whole TV segment has me kind of baffled.

Don't know.
You have to admit, it was one of the most eerie moments I've ever seen on a news show.
Looking back at it, it appears the FIRST people to object were - Melissa and Marie (who being a die-hard Dem, not a surprise).

You'd think Newt just uttered a racial epithet, although if he HAD they would have cut him immediately.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Soros Cover-Up

Immediately after the show, Twitter and other social media went crazy. People were alleging that any criticism of Soros’s political involvement is automatically false, anti-Semitic, or both.

This is ludicrous. Soros’s plan to elect these prosecutors has been well documented already—and it has nothing to do with his spiritual or ethnic background. The Los Angeles Times, the New York Times, Politico, USA Today, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, the Associated Press, CBS, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel—even Fox News itself, among others, have all thoroughly reported on it.

There are plenty of specific examples of Soros’s work in action.

Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot, who campaigned on the promise that he would not prosecute a host of crimes—including thefts—admitted his campaign was largely funded through Soros or his groups. He has been so dismissive of crime and police that Texas Governor Greg Abbott has had to send in the Texas State Patrol to police large swaths of Dallas.

Soros gave $333,000 to the Safety and Justice PAC in 2016 to support then-Cook County District Attorney candidate Kim Foxx in Illinois—who is currently presiding over terrible violence and mayhem in Chicago, where murders are twice what they were in 2019.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I fail to see what Soros holds over Fox that would cause this sort of censorship.

You are over thinking it .... it is not Fox News .. it is the host in question

Marie Harf – the former senior strategist for John Kerry, and one of the lead architects of the disastrous Iran nuclear deal.

stgislander

PREMO Member

Marie Harf – the former senior strategist for John Kerry, and one of the lead architects of the disastrous Iran nuclear deal.
You mean Marie was more than a pretty face and mouth piece at the State Dept?

PsyOps

Pixelated

I tend to overthink some of these things. But it wasn't just Harf, it was also Melissa Francis. She was first voice to chime in. Given Faulkner's body language, it's obvious the producers were talking in their ears to cut Gingrich off. So, although Harf may have reason to want to avoid talking about Soros, she doesn't run the show and dictate what gets to be said and not. This had to come from the producers IMO.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's the thing about George Soros:

EVERYONE knows his name. And I feel like the real puppetmasters, we've never heard of them. They are a deep dark secret, living unassuming lives to the point that even their close relatives have no idea what they actually do. At least that's how it works in Clancy and Flynn novels. :biggrin:

But I'm serious about the real controllers operating far below the public radar. There's someone - someones - who control Soros. And it's most likely a global cabal.