Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Except for the fact that I do watch fox and both tucker and Laura are just as mindless partisan hacks as hannity.

I might give you Laura herself, although she does in FACT have lefties on almost every single night and she in FACT gives them time to speak and in FACT treats them with respect.

Regarding Tucker, you're wrong and clearly parroting something your handlers programmed you with. When you make dumb statements like that anyone who DOES watch his show knows you're lying.

I was bouncing back and forth during the day yesterday and while CNN was covering turkey bombing Kurds

I can assure you that Fox did in FACT cover it extensively because that's where I learned about it. Perhaps not at the precise nanosecond you flipped past, but it was covered.

So stop lying.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Perhaps, but you cannot deny that you are a diehard Democrat and want to stick up for them and believe the worst of Republicans.

I changed my affiliation some time ago. I've found that I can't blindly defend the Dems like back in the day and I do not believe the worst of Republicans.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

This_person

This poll, sadly for those who hate Trump, is meaningless. The only poll on impeachment that matters is taken in the House of Representatives.

And, unless a supermajority of Senators agree, that one matters little other than a Trivial Pursuit question in the future.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I changed my affiliation some time ago. I've found that I can't blindly defend the Dems like back in the day and I do not believe the worst of Republicans.

And yet somehow you do not think that these unprecedented attacks on Trump (and his supporters) are ominous. T, tell the truth right here: do you think the Dems are in the right drumming up all these anonymous charges to try and overturn our election and remove the President We the People elected?

Yes or no.

awpitt

Main Streeter
And yet somehow you do not think that these unprecedented attacks on Trump (and his supporters) are ominous. T, tell the truth right here: do you think the Dems are in the right drumming up all these anonymous charges to try and overturn our election and remove the President We the People elected?

Yes or no.

I feel that a lot of the stuff is made up; however, there are a few that are not made up. This is not an effort to "overturn" an election.
Impeachment is a constitutionally provided process for removal of federal office holders. Certain actions on Trump's part fit the definition of impeachable offences. Even if he is impeached, the Senate won't convict. And even is they did convict, Trump is still on the ballot for 2020 and he could still be re-elected and then go right back into office.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I feel that a lot of the stuff is made up; however, there are a few that are not made up. This is not an effort to "overturn" an election.
Impeachment is a constitutionally provided process for removal of federal office holders.

When the opposition starts calling for impeachment before the inauguration.... The Impeachment is bullshit!

How about we make that the new normal.

Everybody start calling for the impeachment of the next democrat office holder, RIGHT NOW! :cds:

As soon as they take office appoint a special prosecutor and find every dirty detail of their life to expose, create crimes out of whole cloth and persecute their families along with them. :bonk:

:getdown: Dance to the New Normal! Brought to you by the DNC and their Leftist Tripe! :getdown:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What actions would those be? Please be specific.
Beating Hillary.... Letting the Serfs keep some more of their earnings...... Crimping the over-reach of the Enviro-Nazis at the EPA..... Hurting Nancys feelings.... Impeding the flow of new Democrats at the border....

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This is not an effort to "overturn" an election.
Even though so many of your buddies say that is exactly what it is, since they started that nonsense the day he was inaugurated. . Yr funny...:killingme Typical lefty....trying talk something in to being the truth by repeating it often,

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Even though so many of your buddies say that is exactly what it is, since they started that nonsense the day he was inaugurated. . Yr funny...:killingme Typical lefty....trying talk something in to being the truth by repeating it often,
It started BEFORE he took office or in some cases was elected.

The three links above are from 2016.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Certain actions on Trump's part fit the definition of impeachable offences.
Seriously? When the previous holder of that office used our military and hardware to kill US citizens the bar for impeachment has to be damn high. Of importance to remember is that those killed had not received due process prior to their execution.

This_person

Certain actions on Trump's part fit the definition of impeachable offences.
Given that the constitution is intentionally vague, “certain actions” of every president, Vice President, justice, judge, and appointed government employee who would be removed through impeachment fit the definition.

Midnightrider

I might give you Laura herself, although she does in FACT have lefties on almost every single night and she in FACT gives them time to speak and in FACT treats them with respect.

Regarding Tucker, you're wrong and clearly parroting something your handlers programmed you with. When you make dumb statements like that anyone who DOES watch his show knows you're lying.

I can assure you that Fox did in FACT cover it extensively because that's where I learned about it. Perhaps not at the precise nanosecond you flipped past, but it was covered.

So stop lying.
I see your problem now. You think your opinion is a fact and you don’t know what a lie is.