Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment

awpitt

Main Streeter
I guess it's now time for Trump's state run TV, Fox News, to be thrown under the bus.

Just over half of voters want President Trump impeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday.

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment

Auntie Biache'

:killingme..why?...because they are not tireless mouthpieces and cheerleaders for you far lefties and your political pals like MSNBC and CNN are?
They're certainly moving in that direction. I rarely watch Fox anymore, unless I clicking on a link someone is sharing.

awpitt

Main Streeter
:killingme..why?...because they are not tireless mouthpieces and cheerleaders for you far lefties and your political pals like MSNBC and CNN are?

Well, not being one, I can't speak for the "far lefties" but I do know that Fox is the "CNN" of the righties. I watch both CNN and FOX and it's like two entirely different worlds. It seems that the truth is usually found somewhere in the middle.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, not being one, I can't speak for the "far lefties" but I do know that Fox is the "CNN" of the righties. I watch both CNN and FOX and it's like two entirely different worlds. It seems that the truth is usually found somewhere in the middle.

I'm not sure how you can type that with a straight face, unless you're just not used to conservatives getting a fair shake in the media. Fox is NOT far right. Sean Hannity is, but he's one show out of however many. And watching Bret Baier you would be hard pressed to tell which side of the aisle he's rooting for. Brit Hume has never hidden his disdain for Trump - during the campaign Brit couldn't even say Trump's name without sneering - but he IS fair and honest and gives Trump props where due.

If you think Fox is some far right news outlet, you are in fact far left in your bias. I can't think of a single show besides Hannity that doesn't present both sides of an issue - AND the host lets all parties speak without attacking and interrupting them. Try finding that on CNN or MSNBC.

Midnightrider

I'm not sure how you can type that with a straight face, unless you're just not used to conservatives getting a fair shake in the media. Fox is NOT far right. Sean Hannity is, but he's one show out of however many. And watching Bret Baier you would be hard pressed to tell which side of the aisle he's rooting for. Brit Hume has never hidden his disdain for Trump - during the campaign Brit couldn't even say Trump's name without sneering - but he IS fair and honest and gives Trump props where due.

If you think Fox is some far right news outlet, you are in fact far left in your bias. I can't think of a single show besides Hannity that doesn't present both sides of an issue - AND the host lets all parties speak without attacking and interrupting them. Try finding that on CNN or MSNBC.
That mouth breather tucker is as biased as hannity and he routinely shouts down his guests if they have alternate opinions. Same with Ingram.
pits funny how standing on the far right skews your view.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And one more thing (directed at everyone, not one person in particular):

Stop saying you watch Fox News when you don't. Some of us actually do watch these programs, so when you come on blathering a bunch of nonsense we know you're lying about watching it yourself.

Pinche Stupidus used to do that all the time - say he watches FNC and then spew off some retarded propaganda his handlers programmed him with.

Stop it. I mean it.

It's like me saying I watched Game of Thrones, and then completely mangling the characters and plots. Real viewers know you're full of it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That mouth breather tucker is as biased as hannity and he routinely shouts down his guests if they have alternate opinions. Same with Ingram.
pits funny how standing on the far right skews your view.

That is not true. Tucker is NOT a conservative in any meaningful way and if you really watched you'd know that.

Laura is a conservative, but she doesn't interrupt her lefty guests unless they go off on some asinine propaganda tour and start spewing fake talking points.

See my post below yours.

Funny how being a mindless pinche progbot makes you say ignorant things regarding that which you know nothing about.

Midnightrider

That is not true. Tucker is NOT a conservative in any meaningful way and if you really watched you'd know that.

Laura is a conservative, but she doesn't interrupt her lefty guests unless they go off on some asinine propaganda tour and start spewing fake talking points.

See my post below yours.

Funny how being a mindless pinche progbot makes you say ignorant things regarding that which you know nothing about.
Except for the fact that I do watch fox and both tucker and Laura are just as mindless partisan hacks as hannity. As the previous poster said, they are the opposite side of the coin from CNN with Anderson, cuomo, and lemon.
I was bouncing back and forth during the day yesterday and while CNN was covering turkey bombing Kurds with F-16s fox was on a rant about Matt Laur and Bernies heart attack.

awpitt

Main Streeter

I understand that's your assessment which is fine; however, my view of it does not mean I'm far left in my bias. I'm a middle of the roader which allows me to see what's going on with both right and left.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Except for the fact that I do watch fox and both tucker and Laura are just as mindless partisan hacks as hannity. As the previous poster said, they are the opposite side of the coin from CNN with Anderson, cuomo, and lemon.
I was bouncing back and forth during the day yesterday and while CNN was covering turkey bombing Kurds with F-16s fox was on a rant about Matt Laur and Bernies heart attack.

To be fair, I'm sure both networks covered both of those news items. Just not at the same time.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Polls, AKA bullshit.

US party affiliation reportably breaks down as 31% Dem, 24% Rep, and 42% Ind. This poll used 48% Dem, 40% Rep and 12% Ind. Any wonder why they aren't very accurate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I understand that's your assessment which is fine; however, my view of it does not mean I'm far left in my bias. I'm a middle of the roader which allows me to see what's going on with both right and left.

Perhaps, but you cannot deny that you are a diehard Democrat and want to stick up for them and believe the worst of Republicans.