Fox news views most malinformed of all

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Hessian
I'll take a guess here...Http has a sticker on the back of his foreign made car..."Mean People Suck"

Has anyone evr found a happy Liberal? Doesn't exist! There is always a complaint, a rejection, a chuckle at the disgrace of anything...
That is why I generally don't waste my time on Discourse with them...
They're Lost
Bitter,
Mocking ...
and they want everyone to admire their sneering. sulking positon.

real attractive huh?
Your :killingme

If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

Hessian

Sulking...never.
Mocking...on occasion
Bitter...extremely rarely
Chuckling at disgrace? (only Bill Clinton)
Complaints? 50/50
Kettle Black?...maybe shades of Gray.

I can't picture you Ken having a pleasant conversation with Smalltown or HTTP or Toxick. Your Ire has become legendary!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I can't picture you Ken having a pleasant conversation with Smalltown or HTTP or Toxick. Your Ire has become legendary!
I doubt if you could picture anything pleasant. Most of your posts are of the nature of a whiner and sniveler (very liberal in fact). You are equally a legend with what you spew. BTW, I have cordial conversations with @ssholes all the time (not to say that ST, HTTP or Toxick are as I have never actually met them).

Marley007s

Unfortunately the problem with all media is that all ratings are based on shock drama. It's like when 9/11 came. Every news channel found it acceptable to show video footage of eople jumping to their death. Is there any sense at all when it comes to the judgement of the producers as to what should be put on television or not.

I don't believe in censorship but I do believe in respecting the right of the child, family member, or someone dirrectly involved with the situation to not be haunted by images of things gone wrong just for the sake of ratings.

http

I'll take a guess here...Http has a sticker on the back of his foreign made car..."Mean People Suck"

Has anyone evr found a happy Liberal? Doesn't exist! There is always a complaint, a rejection, a chuckle at the disgrace of anything...
That is why I generally don't waste my time on Discourse with them...
They're Lost
Bitter,
Mocking ...
and they want everyone to admire their sneering. sulking positon.

real attractive huh?

You are an absolute moron. Quote above one place where I said one of the following:

That I was not happy -- (INSERT HERE)
That I was complaining -- (INSERT HERE)
That I was rejecting something -- (INSERT HERE)
That I was chuckling at the disgrace of something (whatever the h@ll that means) -- (INSERT HERE)
Something that indicates that I am lost -- (INSERT HERE)
Something indicating I am bitter -- (INSERT HERE)
Something mocking -- (INSERT HERE)

You above rant is so unrelated to anything in this thread you might as well be talking about the topic of "how to get large dogs, ferrets and small children all existing in a happy household". I guarantee, your post would have made just as much sense.

No one is fighting or arguing about anything, except you, with yourself and the other voices in your head.