Foxhunting camp?

Bilbo

I think Cremona was planning on doing something similar. Summer camp for older kids that would prepare them for hunter pace.

Robin

I think Cremona was planning on doing something similar. Summer camp for older kids that would prepare them for hunter pace.

not sure yet I emailed someone that would know. Just had someone stop by and ask if I had a flyer

Sparks

I got this in an email today:

Beginner Foxchasing Camp on Saturday, June 27 at Sam Hill Farm. One day mounted clinic to introduce foxchasing to riders interested in learning about what to expect on a hunt, how to dress, and how to manage your horse in the field and over simple obstacles. Beginner and advanced riders welcome. For more info go to De La Brooke Foxhounds W

Robin

I got this in an email today:

Beginner Foxchasing Camp on Saturday, June 27 at Sam Hill Farm. One day mounted clinic to introduce foxchasing to riders interested in learning about what to expect on a hunt, how to dress, and how to manage your horse in the field and over simple obstacles. Beginner and advanced riders welcome. For more info go to De La Brooke Foxhounds W

Thanks....just had some flyers dropped off.