Foxie's New Baby Arrived!!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SouthernMdRocks said:
:howdy: Here the new guy is..... :dance:

I haven't got all detail yet.....Pix to follow.

I've got to make these pix smaller??

Attachments

• Foxsmall.JPG
    Foxsmall.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 185

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
I've got to make these pix smaller??

How cute! Congratulations! We have 3 left to foal...I wish the one would go now so I can get some sleep before the other two get real close!

SouthernMdRocks

SouthernMdRocks said:
Thanks, he's gonna be chocolate, Foxie so far has only thrown chocolates with very little white.

Here's a couple more pix. I don't think Foxie knows what to think about his outfit. :lmao:

Attachments

• Foxiebabe07.2.jpg
    Foxiebabe07.2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Foxiebabe.307.jpg
    Foxiebabe.307.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 125

mingiz

Horse Poor
SouthernMdRocks said:
Here's a couple more pix. I don't think Foxie knows what to think about his outfit. :lmao:

Congrats :flowers: I like the look on his face in the first pic. Like UGGGGH!!! What a day.... :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

mingiz said:
Congrats :flowers: I like the look on his face in the first pic. Like UGGGGH!!! What a day.... :lmao:

Thanks. I haven't had the chance to see him in person yet. He was born at my friends place in WV.

I

Inkpen

Haha.. a baby blanket for a baby!! Beautiful mom and foal..Congradulations to all!!! :flowers:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
:howdy: So glad to hear the little guy made it hear safely and that Mom is doing well. When are you going to make a road trip?? Keep the pics coming. They are great!!! A Big Congrats.

MorganLover

I just love the one with is little tongue hanging out of his mouth just too cute. what is she thinking putting that poor baby in that get up hehe. he looks so silly and the mare is beatuful. i love those huge cheek bones. :huggy: