Fran Lebowitz says Trump 'deserves' Khashoggi

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lebowitz began by saying she felt "plagued" by Trump's presidency and "shocked" by what she claimed was criminal behavior by Attorney General William Barr over his handling of the Mueller report.

But when she was asked about impeachment, Lebowitz did not think that was enough punishment for the president, who has not been charged with any crimes.

"Certainly, he deserves to be impeached. I mean, impeachment is just the beginning of what he deserves. Not even scratching the surface of what he deserves," Lebowitz said. "Whenever I think about this and what he really deserves, I think, 'We should turn him over to the Saudis, you know, his buddies. The same Saudis who got rid of that reporter, you know. Maybe they can do the same for him.'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...turned-over-to-saudis-for-khashoggi-treatment

Progressives are Mental

BOP

They just can't help opening their sucks and inserting both feet. Too bad, I used to like her as an author.

Hijinx

Lebowitz began by saying she felt "plagued" by Trump's presidency and "shocked" by what she claimed was criminal behavior by Attorney General William Barr over his handling of the Mueller report.

But when she was asked about impeachment, Lebowitz did not think that was enough punishment for the president, who has not been charged with any crimes.

"Certainly, he deserves to be impeached. I mean, impeachment is just the beginning of what he deserves. Not even scratching the surface of what he deserves," Lebowitz said. "Whenever I think about this and what he really deserves, I think, 'We should turn him over to the Saudis, you know, his buddies. The same Saudis who got rid of that reporter, you know. Maybe they can do the same for him.'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...turned-over-to-saudis-for-khashoggi-treatment

Progressives are Mental
That sounds a lot like a threat.

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
She looks more like a Frank than a Fran.
Beat me to it.

What a hag. What a hack.
It's amazing (well, not really) she only back-peddled when the show's producers told her that the show was getting bad social media feedback.

In other words, she meant every word of it. No, Fran(k), we didn't misunderstand you.

--- End of line (MCP)