Frank Madden Clinic.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I think he is so cool. I'd like to go an at least audit.

Thanks for posting.

I agree. The type of instructor that keeps training fresh, fun, and motivating. :cartwheel:cartwheel:cartwheel

Sparks, are you going up to the Joe Fargis or Greg Best clinic?

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

I've never heard of Ryan Minor. What do you know about him?

Only what it said on the Columbia Horse Center website that he had been training with George Morris. Tried to google him, but nothing came up. Might have to put something up on COTH to see if anyone has heard of him.

fredsaid2

I've never heard of Ryan Minor. What do you know about him?

This was posted on COTH about him...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may have heard of Ryan Minor as being George Morris' demonstration rider in his clinics. Now you have the chance to be in Ryan's own clinic at Columbia Horse Center here in MD on Sunday, March 30th. Go to Columbia Horse Center, Inc. for further details.

BZHorseMomE

This was posted on COTH about him...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may have heard of Ryan Minor as being George Morris' demonstration rider in his clinics. Now you have the chance to be in Ryan's own clinic at Columbia Horse Center here in MD on Sunday, March 30th. Go to Columbia Horse Center, Inc. for further details.

Just did a COTH search to. If Melzy recommends him then it sounds like it would be a good clinic. Thanks for posting the info. Fred.

fredsaid2

If someone hosted a Frank Madden clinic in this area do you think there would be enough support and participation?

BZ, do you know if the clinic HP put on filled and did you hear any feedback from her, Carol Crawley (sp?). Sometimes I wonder if the BNTs prefer to teach advanced groups or if they don't mind the raw beginners. Why I wondered if CC had any comments.

BZHorseMomE

BZ, do you know if the clinic HP put on filled and did you hear any feedback from her, Carol Crawley (sp?). Sometimes I wonder if the BNTs prefer to teach advanced groups or if they don't mind the raw beginners. Why I wondered if CC had any comments.

The Carol Hawley clinic had one or two openings that didn't get filled, but rest of the slots were taken. I think the Carolyn Krome clinic was total full and they had a waiting list. With enough advanced notice and planning I think a BNT clinic in this area could do very well. Location, Location, Location is everything though.
:cartwheel :cartwheel

fredsaid2

The Carol Hawley clinic had one or two openings that didn't get filled, but rest of the slots were taken. I think the Carolyn Krome clinic was total full and they had a waiting list. With enough advanced notice and planning I think a BNT clinic in this area could do very well. Location, Location, Location is everything though.
:cartwheel :cartwheel

Figures I would maul her name : )

Are you itching to get a clinic in the planning stages? If the other two had no problems filling I'd think a real BNT would be a great draw.

devinej

frank madden would be awesome!!!

BZ DON"T LET ME FORGET about Joe Fargis. we HAVE to go

SADIE you trying to make us jealous nananabooboo we are having SO much fun without you HAHAHAHA. just kidding. but i AM going to a JUMPER DERBY. WHOOOHOOO!!

FrmGrl

Get some!
frank madden would be awesome!!!

BZ DON"T LET ME FORGET about Joe Fargis. we HAVE to go

SADIE you trying to make us jealous nananabooboo we are having SO much fun without you HAHAHAHA. just kidding. but i AM going to a JUMPER DERBY. WHOOOHOOO!!
Hey, how is Utah?? Your dog is doing fine btw. No loaves of bread missing so far:lmao: I want to go see Joe Fargis. I think that would be fun!!

BZHorseMomE

Figures I would maul her name : )

Are you itching to get a clinic in the planning stages? If the other two had no problems filling I'd think a real BNT would be a great draw.

Hey, with gas prices sky rocketing anything closer by would be better. From the support many of the local shows and clinics are getting I think that a BNT coming to town for a clinic could be very well attended.

Devine we can car pool up to Joe Fargis if you want to. Anyone else interested just let me know. It is always nice to meet new forum horse peeps. :howdy: Or to put faces with the forum names.:yahoo: