freakin whale!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dukesdad

There is a new article there today. The fish was 52 inches long with a 31 inch girth. I'm going out from there with Joe Scribner in February.

I just called a buddy of mine who is a HUGE Rock Fisher... I asked him "he did you hear about the new record in VA" - he said "hell yeah, it was 73 lbs, 51"...." - a friend of his who charters called him as it was being weighed! He said it was the biggest damn Rock he ever saw!

I could only imagine...

ski357

I was down in VA Beach fishing last Thursday--on & off fishing trolled and jigged--had to run far, far south in order to find them trolling, nearly down to NC....all while staying within the 3 mile mark "of course". Saw lots of birds, but they were mostly over just bait. Also saw the article on that guy, it is a freakin' whale!!!!!!!

Dukesdad

I was down in VA Beach fishing last Thursday--on & off fishing trolled and jigged--had to run far, far south in order to find them trolling, nearly down to NC....all while staying within the 3 mile mark "of course". Saw lots of birds, but they were mostly over just bait. Also saw the article on that guy, it is a freakin' whale!!!!!!!

Catch anything?

backagain39

I remember the first time my husband took me fishing in Maryland (I am not a native). He told me we were going to catch Rockfish...wow I thought this should be interesting, I have never seen a Rockfish I said......the day went on and he finally caught one. He pulls it out of the water and I say well you caught a Striped Bass......no he says its a Rockfish. You know we fought over that for over a year.......:killingme