Fredsaid, check out this Paint Horse

fredsaid2

Wow! Palladio is amazing. He's going to need eye protection before he gives himself a black eye w/ those knees!

Apiro is way yummy. That bay w/ chrome - pretty, pretty, pretty!

I think I remember the barn. It's one I'd kick the horses out of and live in myself! Kinda sad when there are horses that have far nicer accommodations than we do!!

Thanks for the links - when will you be down this way again?

devinej

aww man i thought the paint was actually going to be an american paint. he's all european super bloodlines.

check out this American Paint!! "sweet promise" Sales 2
(she's pretty awesome, even besides the fact that i started her)

bold ambition too, he's half paint. good ol' bubba, i thought he was a 'tard when i started with him, but he turned out to be rather talented.

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Nice knees! Why are you guys looking at Paints?:howdy:

I guess all the people from Washington State aren't in the rubber boot club. Hey I'm colored blind when it comes to a nice jumping and moving horse. I'd sure love to try to take him for a spin. Did you check out some of the Realplay videos on the website. OH MY GOOD is he nice!!!:yahoo:

Not a bad looking bloodline either.
Crestline Farm

Did you like the bay stallion Apiro from my second post?

BZHorseMomE

Wow! Palladio is amazing. He's going to need eye protection before he gives himself a black eye w/ those knees!

Apiro is way yummy. That bay w/ chrome - pretty, pretty, pretty!

I think I remember the barn. It's one I'd kick the horses out of and live in myself! Kinda sad when there are horses that have far nicer accommodations than we do!!

Thanks for the links - when will you be down this way again?

You know how sometimes pictures don't always tell the whole picture of how horses/ponies jump? Well when I watched several of the Realplay video rounds of Palladio I couldn't believe what he does with his front end.

I am going to be down in that area Tuesday evening.

BZHorseMomE

aww man i thought the paint was actually going to be an american paint. he's all european super bloodlines.

check out this American Paint!! "sweet promise" Sales 2
(she's pretty awesome, even besides the fact that i started her)

bold ambition too, he's half paint. good ol' bubba, i thought he was a 'tard when i started with him, but he turned out to be rather talented.

Are they both competing in Jumpers or Eventing now?