Free Arabian to good home

fallon3386

Okay, well the time has come where we urgently need to find this boy a new home, we have like 10 days left before my friend is moving, and I told her that I will take him if no one else can, but I don't have a stall for him. He is a beautiful boy and I posted something about him on a previous blog so if you may be interested in an arabian, please read the post. I am going to try and attach pictures.

Attachments

• sterling1.jpg
    sterling1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 142
  • sterling2.jpg
    sterling2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 103

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Okay, well the time has come where we urgently need to find this boy a new home, we have like 10 days left before my friend is moving, and I told her that I will take him if no one else can, but I don't have a stall for him. He is a beautiful boy and I posted something about him on a previous blog so if you may be interested in an arabian, please read the post. I am going to try and attach pictures.
send me your info, i might be able to help!

DQ2B

He is a trail horse. He likes to jump, but he is ring sour. He needs to get over it in my opinion though!

Could you elaborate on his behavior in the ring? What did you mean "he's grumpy?" Any vices other than ring sour? I know someone who might be interested. This person is looking for something mostly to trail ride with maybe the occasional light ring work when no one is around to go with her on the trails.