Free at last, free at last!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I haven't been in love with my Kindle Fire since I got this new one a couple years ago. Besides that it's filled with Amazon ads, they also feed me progbot news that you can't get rid of. Then there's the problem that it's, well, Kindle, so a lot of apps I'd like to have don't have a version for it unless I want to hack my tablet, which I don't want to do. Also the web browser sucks. And a litany of other things that irritate me on the regular.

So I finally got fed up and bought myself a present:

Amazon product

:thewave:

I love love love it! It annoys me that I'm such a cheapo that I'll put up with something I hate when happiness is just $250 away.

Suck it, Amazon.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
You will love it - huge upgrade.

My husband bought me an open box Tab 5Se at Best Buy last year. They said they opened the wrong color for a customer and couldn't sell it as new so it wasn't a floor model.

He dropped my Kindle and when he went to pick it up, stepped on it and heard a crack. He immediately said he was taking me to the store to buy a new one when it would not power on. I waited until we left the store to tell him... my Kindle hadn't been holding a charge for months. :lmao:

Yeah, manipulative I know but rarely does he offer to buy me anything. ;)

I love mine because you can download other apps that a Kindle doesn't let you do.

Last edited:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I thought this thread was about the white man keeping his throat on my neck and keeping me down....with this election ..I am free at last....

The world today is lovely...Covid is gone ...Poverty is gone....Thugs will quit killing thugs...the economy is going to be great..the air will be better to breathe...the Middle East willl be peaceful..China will behave...etc..etc..etc....

Can't you feel the love tonight

limblips

PREMO Member
I thought this thread was about the white man keeping his throat on my neck and keeping me down....with this election ..I am free at last....

The world today is lovely...Covid is gone ...Poverty is gone....Thugs will quit killing thugs...the economy is going to be great..the air will be better to breathe...the Middle East willl be peaceful..China will behave...etc..etc..etc....

You forgot he will cure cancer..... But if they blame all cancer deaths on Covid then there won't be any cancer deaths... Cured?

Last edited:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Kumbaya, my Lord..... Kumbaya.....