Free Books

SandieGarry

ok, for some reason, I've been given 2 boxes of books and I need to get rid of them. Some are Nora Roberts, some autobiographical and some self help. I also have a bunch of paperbacks. Any ideas of how to get rid of them? I will donate them or just plain give them away.

Any ideas?

ok, for some reason, I've been given 2 boxes of books and I need to get rid of them. Some are Nora Roberts, some autobiographical and some self help. I also have a bunch of paperbacks. Any ideas of how to get rid of them? I will donate them or just plain give them away.

Any ideas?
I have donated to the senior centers in the area and they always seem to be appreciative. I also include Cedar Lane Apartments and the rehab facility in Leonardtown.

Forkian

Trash_Can.jpg

OmyGawd

Take them to either of the used book stores in the area, Fenwick in Leonardtown or Second Look in Prince Frederick

littlelady

God bless the USA

I was just going to post that. We had a ton of books when we cleaned out to move. FYI...just check with the local library on which days they accept donations, and what their quota is for the week. Y'all don't want to haul books over that they turn down because they reached capacity for the week.

Also, if they don't use the books to stock the library, they put them in a book sale to raise funds.

Last edited:

SandieGarry

1. Wallpaper

2. Prisons/Jails

Can't do the prison/jail thing. They have to come from someone like Amazon. It depends on the institution, that's how we got the stash of paperbacks. Went from County jail to State prison, can't take them with you.