Free Cones at Rita's

Riddler

Welcome to Lexington Park!

Woman jailed for indecent exposure

A judge ordered Monday that a Lexington Park woman remain jailed in lieu of $5,000 bond on charging papers alleging she revealed her breasts last week to a teenage boy standing in line at frozen dessert shop.

Sheila Christine Vernon, 38, was talking to the driver of a pickup truck Friday afternoon in the parking lot of Raley’s Home Appliances on Great Mills Road, court papers state, while the 14-year-old boy was at the Rita’s business across the street.

‘‘He stated she looked over at him and pulled up her shirt and bra,” St. Mary’s sheriff’s deputy M.D. Boyer wrote in a statement of probable cause. ‘‘He got his mother’s attention, and advised her what had just occurred.” The boy’s mother told police that she knew the suspect by name because they used to work together, court papers state. The deputy found the suspect in an apartment area above the appliance store. ‘‘The defendant denied the incident,” according to the charging papers filed by the deputy, who arrested Vernon and took her to the county jail.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Welcome to Lexington Park!

A judge ordered Monday that a Lexington Park woman remain jailed in lieu of $5,000 bond on charging papers alleging she revealed her breasts last week to a teenage boy standing in line at frozen dessert shop.

Sheila Christine Vernon, 38, was talking to the driver of a pickup truck Friday afternoon in the parking lot of Raley’s Home Appliances on Great Mills Road, court papers state, while the 14-year-old boy was at the Rita’s business across the street.

‘‘He stated she looked over at him and pulled up her shirt and bra,” St. Mary’s sheriff’s deputy M.D. Boyer wrote in a statement of probable cause. ‘‘He got his mother’s attention, and advised her what had just occurred.” The boy’s mother told police that she knew the suspect by name because they used to work together, court papers state. The deputy found the suspect in an apartment area above the appliance store. ‘‘The defendant denied the incident,” according to the charging papers filed by the deputy, who arrested Vernon and took her to the county jail.

:smack: effin crack hoes! I'm pretty sure I know this woman, not by name but there are 2 men and 2 women always hanging out around that spot. They usually travel between Raley's and Canopy Liquor but they seem to favor Jerry's/Papa John's area. Ocassionally I'll see them at Nicolet Park, drinking 40s in bags and fighting. They're scum of the earth and I'm glad to see one of them gone, 2 more to go.

C

CalvertNewbie

:smack: effin crack hoes! I'm pretty sure I know this woman, not by name but there are 2 men and 2 women always hanging out around that spot. They usually travel between Raley's and Canopy Liquor but they seem to favor Jerry's/Papa John's area. Ocassionally I'll see them at Nicolet Park, drinking 40s in bags and fighting. They're scum of the earth and I'm glad to see one of them gone, 2 more to go.

Sounds like a great bunch of people! High class, all the way baby!!! :lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I don't understand.. $5000 bond for exposing boobs??

I don't know how they can say that's indecent exposure.. what EXACTLY did she show him that a shirtless fat man couldn't?

that's sexism at it's worst..

In protest all you women should meet at the courthouse and rip your tops off.

But give me time to run home and pick up the camera..

Last edited:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Sounds like a great bunch of people! High class, all the way baby!!! :lmao:

Let me clarify.....

I live in the LP, I do not associate with any of the vagrant scum that I see but when I'm the passanger in a car I keep my eyes peeled. I have walked a lot for exercise and noticed the same shiatty people. I am constantly on the lookout for situations to report, town watch type stuff. I just don't like scumbags.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't understand.. $5000 bond for exposing boobs??

I don't know how they can say that's indecent exposure.. what EXACTLY did she show him that a shirtless fat man couldn't?

Exposure, Decent = Nicole Kidman nude, etc... (We Pay $)
Exposure, Indecent = Fat Man, Crack Ho, etc... (They Pay $)

:shrug:

Last edited:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Exposure, Decent = Nicole Kidman nude, etc... (We Pay $)
Exposure, Indecent = Fat Man, Crack Ho, etc... (They Pay $)

:shrug:

so the girl girl action that I saw in the shower room of vixens was DECENT exposure:shrug: Cause I defrinetly had to pay for that:yahoo:

Now I do feel so bad

C

CalvertNewbie

Let me clarify.....

I live in the LP, I do not associate with any of the vagrant scum that I see but when I'm the passanger in a car I keep my eyes peeled. I have walked a lot for exercise and noticed the same shiatty people. I am constantly on the lookout for situations to report, town watch type stuff. I just don't like scumbags.

Oh, no. I wasn't referring to YOU, I was referring to the 4 "vagrant scum" you spoke of. I hope you didn't think I was calling you low class or that I thought you associated with the scum of society. :lmao:

I always notice people like that - you have to keep you eyes & ears open and always be aware of your surroundings. Otherwise, these punks will jump your azz and rob you for erverything you have. Or....they might just flash you, which quite frankly, I'd prefer not to witness! :lmao:

M

missperky

She's got a nice rap sheet, don't surprise me at all. No wonder she hangs out at Raley's. :whistle:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Oh, no. I wasn't referring to YOU, I was referring to the 4 "vagrant scum" you spoke of. I hope you didn't think I was calling you low class or that I thought you associated with the scum of society. :lmao:

I always notice people like that - you have to keep you eyes & ears open and always be aware of your surroundings. Otherwise, these punks will jump your azz and rob you for erverything you have. Or....they might just flash you, which quite frankly, I'd prefer not to witness! :lmao:

:high5:

Living and working in this area you get to know all kinds of colorful characters :crazy:

One sunday morning about 1030 there was this crack ho doing a dance in front of Canopy Liquors, she was doing the "I got a 40 in one hand and a cigarette in the other hand" dance, it was quite amusing.

Other times its shocking how these people are hustling and selling in broad daylight.

C

CalvertNewbie

:high5:

Living and working in this area you get to know all kinds of colorful characters :crazy:

One sunday morning about 1030 there was this crack ho doing a dance in front of Canopy Liquors, she was doing the "I got a 40 in one hand and a cigarette in the other hand" dance, it was quite amusing.

Other times its shocking how these people are hustling and selling in broad daylight.

Yeah a lot of them don't think twice about selling in front of anyone, which amazes me. I guess if they don't see a cop, they don't care who else witnesses them hard at work. :rolleyes:

I used to work with high risk youth up in NY and I often wonder how many of them are now living like those 4 wonders you always see. A kid I worked with was 12 yrs old, of course from a ghetto section 8 family full of crack ho's & gang bangers. He was difficult in school, had to be restrained a number of times, but had some brains in his head and did well on tests when he put forth the effort. One night, about 7 pm, I pulled up to a drive through convenience store to get milk. As I sat there waiting for the cashier to give back my change, someone ran up with a gun and pointed it at the cashier's head, demanding money. As the punk turned to me, I saw that it was that 12 year old kid. I looked at him in disbelief and put my hands in the air as to say, "wtf are you doing?" He turned and ran away, mortified, without getting the money or hurting anyone.

These punks learn that way of life so early on, it's really sad. I can only hope that those 4 losers you always see do not have kids, but I'm sure they do and we're probably supporting them all.

pipes

I work in that area, it is something that you see all day no matter what time AM or PM. They amaze me with how okay they are with the whole "hooking" thing. I have many people tell me that often they will sit out by Navy housing at 5:30 am, trying to get picked up.