FREE Honey Bee removal Wicomico county area.

Beeman

Hello everyone!
I'm a local Beekeeper...
Swarm seasons quickly approaching if anyone happens to find a swarm of HONEY BEES i would be glad to relocate them to my bee yard :)

So if your in the Wicomico county or within 30-45 mins of the Salisbury area and find a swarm of honey bees or discover they have made a home in your home or building please give me a call and ill remove them for FREE.

If you do find a swarm there's no reason to panic their totally docile when they swarm. just give me a call and assuming im not stuck at work Ill be there asap :)

George
Cell: 757-354-7356 (If i don't answer leave a message and ill call ya right back)

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hello everyone!
I'm a local Beekeeper...
Swarm seasons quickly approaching if anyone happens to find a swarm of HONEY BEES i would be glad to relocate them to my bee yard :)

So if your in the Wicomico county or within 30-45 mins of the Salisbury area and find a swarm of honey bees or discover they have made a home in your home or building please give me a call and ill remove them for FREE.

If you do find a swarm there's no reason to panic their totally docile when they swarm. just give me a call and assuming im not stuck at work Ill be there asap :)

George
Cell: 757-354-7356 (If i don't answer leave a message and ill call ya right back)
Do you sell honey?

Hello everyone!
I'm a local Beekeeper...

George

Neither of which is any part of SoMD. Go away.

Cowgirl

Hey Beeman, I saw a post on CL either in Eastern Shore or Delaware sections asking for help removing bees. Let me see if I can find it!

Beeman

wow..
Well i may be on the "Eastern Shore" BUT your not getting much further south in MD then here ...
And you can take your attitude and go away... theres no reason to be a jerk...
:duel:

Cowgirl

Beeman, what western shore people don't understand is that to *most* people living on the Eastern Shore, southern Maryland means the Salisbury area. :lol: I'll tell people over here I'm from So. MD (St. Mary's) and they say, "Oh, like Salisbury?" :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
wow..
Well i may be on the "Eastern Shore" BUT your not getting much further south in MD then here ...

Ignore it, he was out of line.

Beeman

Beeman, what western shore people don't understand is that to *most* people living on the Eastern Shore, southern Maryland means the Salisbury area. :lol: I'll tell people over here I'm from So. MD (St. Mary's) and they say, "Oh, like Salisbury?" :lol:

Exactly, alot of people consider the Eastern Shore, Southern MD... my self included..

ahh well :buddies:

wow..

Ignore it, he was out of line.
Nope. Not out of line. Says right on the SoMD.com homepage that SoMD is Calvert, Charles & St. Mary's counties.

The is a SoMD bee keepers group that would be more than happy to take care of any honey bee problems in SoMD. And they would keep the bees in SoMD where our farmers need them.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
If someone has a yard/house with an established bee population and there is someone willing to come remove said bees, I doubt the homeowner will give one crap where that bee person is coming from. :lol:

Carry on, Beeman.

(I had to chuckle at typing your name because I had a friend in college whose name was Brian. Someone nicknamed him B-man and he used it for quite a while. :lol:)

Cowgirl

Nope. Not out of line. Says right on the SoMD.com homepage that SoMD is Calvert, Charles & St. Mary's counties.

The is a SoMD bee keepers group that would be more than happy to take care of any honey bee problems in SoMD. And they would keep the bees in SoMD where our farmers need them.

I'm glad you have taken it upon yourself to be the who's-allowed-to-post police! :cheers: Good job. The forums will be a much safer place when all the non-SOMDers are gone!

Oh, and in case you didn't realize it...
:sarcasm:

You all seem to misunderstand my point.

If beeman is willing to come all the way to SoMD, then more power to him.
However, with the decline of the honey bee population due to the mites, the farmers in SoMD need us to keep all the bees that are here, not to ship them to a different part of the state. The SoMD Bee Keepers that I see at the fair every year would be a better choice for the removal of unwanted honey bee swarms from SoMD. They would at least keep the bees in SoMD where we need them.

ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN MARYLAND BEEKEEPERS

Otter

Nothing to see here

However, with the decline of the honey bee population due to the mites, the farmers in SoMD need us to keep all the bees that are here, not to ship them to a different part of the state. The SoMD Bee Keepers that I see at the fair every year would be a better choice for the removal of unwanted honey bee swarms from SoMD. They would at least keep the bees in SoMD where we need them.

Maybe if you had written the above post rather than "Go away", people wouldn't have jumped your post. Remember the golden rule..mean people suck

Cowgirl

I wonder why everyone "misunderstood" your point? :lol: Maybe it's because you came off as a rude jerk. You didn't explain to him that this was for So. MD on the western shore. It's pretty obvious in his first post he didn't realize that.

SoMDBeekeeper

SoMDBeekeeper.com

I am a member and an officier in the Association of Southern Maryland Beekeepers.(ASMB) I am also a Maryland State Beekeepers Association member in good standing.

I will collect swarms FREE in St.Mary's, Charles and Calvert.

I have a separate thread in here but in case folks haven't seen it I wanted them to know I can be anywhere in these three counties in less than 1 hour of getting a phone call.

I am a honey bee conservationist and an "Organically Managed" beekeeper and will put the bees in top notch, clean equipment.

My 24 hour hotline is at 240-317-9009 and my email is craig@somdbeekeeper.com (<<-- prefered)

I also Podcast about Organically Managed (chemical-free) beekeeping where I interview authors, scientists and long-time beekeepers from around the country and around the world.

The Podcast library is completely free of charge. Find me on Apple iTunes or at my website and forums.

Best,
Craig
Organically Managed Beekeeping Podcast and Blog
SoMDBeekeeper Discussions &bull; Index page