Free Horse

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Advertisement - Pets & Animals

16.2 Hands, former Park Police Horse, very sweet and very easy to ride, BOMB-proof. Was adopted from Fairfax (Virginia) Humane Society in early 2007..Tidewater vet estimates age to be around 16-17 years. Has mild arthritis on hind left ankle. Walk, trot, trail, and canter. Perfect for beginner/young rider.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Advertisement - Pets & Animals

16.2 Hands, former Park Police Horse, very sweet and very easy to ride, BOMB-proof. Was adopted from Fairfax (Virginia) Humane Society in early 2007..Tidewater vet estimates age to be around 16-17 years. Has mild arthritis on hind left ankle. Walk, trot, trail, and canter. Perfect for beginner/young rider.

I had someone stop by my place yesterday looking for a bomb proof horse! I'll pass this on to him. :howdy:

Wait4It..boom

Does anyone know anything about this horse/place/person getting rid of it? I've emailed but not heard back. Been looking for a horse with similar qualities for awhile (and obviously free fits within the budget).

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Does anyone know anything about this horse/place/person getting rid of it? I've emailed but not heard back. Been looking for a horse with similar qualities for awhile (and obviously free fits within the budget).

Received a reply, someone is going to look at the horse Friday I think.

Wait4It..boom

I got an email saying the same thing as above - someone was coming to look at the horse today. It's a mare. I'd actually prefer a gelding so ...
Did notice there's another ad (looks like from the same person) for yet another free horse:

"8-month old jenny is being offered to a caring home. Friendly and very tame. No physical and/or health problems."