free horses!

lil_daisy

‎52 thoroughbred horses need homes. Will go this Saturday for slaughter. Gentleman died and his son wants nothing to do with them. Most broodmares are broke and some are in foal weanling, yearlings, 2 yrs and 3 yrs old most are gelded. FREE and papered. Friend of the deceased is trying to find homes 440-463-4288 or 440-463-4288 Barnesville, OH. Please feel free to copy and paste this on your status! PLEASE HELP

A friend of mine posted this on FB- I DO NOT know if this is a true offer.
But for horse people- I thought you'd like to know.

Robin

‎52 thoroughbred horses need homes. Will go this Saturday for slaughter. Gentleman died and his son wants nothing to do with them. Most broodmares are broke and some are in foal weanling, yearlings, 2 yrs and 3 yrs old most are gelded. FREE and papered. Friend of the deceased is trying to find homes 440-463-4288 or 440-463-4288 Barnesville, OH. Please feel free to copy and paste this on your status! PLEASE HELP

A friend of mine posted this on FB- I DO NOT know if this is a true offer.
But for horse people- I thought you'd like to know.

They have all found homes
Or rescues have helped

highnote

yes- they are all homed- and they want people to stop calling. Guess they got a good response.

Got this message:

For those who are wondering- the Stern's TBs in OH have been homed and will not be shipping to Sugar Creek this weekend- thank you for your concern.

TBs in Ohio/deceased owner: Per Dreamcatching Meadows that has reported being in contact with the barn mgr: Please stop posting about the Ohio thoroughbreds they all have homes- a lot were taken by friends of the family. Please do not call the number since they have the funeral tomorrow. Please share and crosspost, again all the thoroughbreds have homes