Free pony and older mare

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
yeah, i know tons of free horses out there now, but i have a few more to add to it. These aren't my horses, but rather my mother and i are taking care of them untill the older couple who owns them moves.
Advertisement - Pets & Animals
The owners gave us permission to place them in homes, and they need to go ASAP, the owners are ready to move at the end of the month, and we're already taking one (maybe 2). Since they are moving they also are selling their tack: saddle seat, side saddle, (lots of) english saddles, western show saddle (morgan or arab); Horse buggies, several of them, some rare and some for shows; Truck, 350 ford, stick shift, 97k miles;Trailer 91 sundowner 4 horse; and other stuff, if you ask me, i will get a hold of them and ask if they have it, or if you have more questions i can give you their number (after i ask if its okay). Like I said everything has to go.

C

campinmutt

what is the pony...age, ability,mare/gelding /height???know someone wants an older pony for her very little kids

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I wish I had some help to build a shelter for a horse.. I have room and time and I'd take one on. I hate to see all these horses abandoned.:frown:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
I wish I had some help to build a shelter for a horse.. I have room and time and I'd take one on. I hate to see all these horses abandoned.:frown:

no they wont get abandoned, either we would take them to our house and find homes from there, or the owners putting them down, we dont want to see either of these happening

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
the pony and the mare are gone. I have pics of the buggies, some saddles, and the truck and trailer. Im getting a price list from the owners tomorrow.

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
how much is the trailer? bumper pull or gooseneck? what's the year and make of it? how's it's condition? How tall and wide is it? can I see some pictures of the trailer?

hope that's not too many questions :biggrin:

Eventer29

Can I get some more info on the truck? Depending on what it costs to fix ours we may just put it out of it's/our misery. We need something dependable!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Okay i just want to say that this stuff has been sitting around for a couple years, but it is still in good condition. Most of the tack just has dust on it, not dry rotted (i've checked)
The truck is an 88, it has been sitting for a couple years, owners said that all it needs is an alternator and a battery. They said make an offer...
The trailer is a 91, 4 horse slant, they said they wanted 15,000 for it, but im sure they will take less, and if they dont sell it before they move their taking it to wheatlys to sell.
Some of the carts need to have some stuff put back on, but its all there.

give me a little time to resize the photos...

mingiz

Horse Poor
Okay i just want to say that this stuff has been sitting around for a couple years, but it is still in good condition. Most of the tack just has dust on it, not dry rotted (i've checked)
The truck is an 88, it has been sitting for a couple years, owners said that all it needs is an alternator and a battery. They said make an offer...
The trailer is a 91, 4 horse slant, they said they wanted 15,000 for it, but im sure they will take less, and if they dont sell it before they move their taking it to wheatlys to sell.
Some of the carts need to have some stuff put back on, but its all there.

give me a little time to resize the photos...

15,000 for a 17 yr old trailer :killingme You can buy a newer one with LQ for that price. Maybe 1500.:coffee:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
15,000 for a 17 yr old trailer :killingme You can buy a newer one with LQ for that price. Maybe 1500.:coffee:

That's what I was thinking.. I bought an 03 never left the lot for 15,000 a few months ago. Perfect condtition. You can get a a new 3 horse slant 8ft dressing room exiss for about 23000. If you buy that old of a trailer for that much you need to be :smack:

mingiz

Horse Poor
That's what I was thinking.. I bought an 03 never left the lot for 15,000 a few months ago. Perfect condtition. You can get a a new 3 horse slant 8ft dressing room exiss for about 23000. If you buy that old of a trailer for that much you need to be :smack:

I just bought an 03 Exiss Event 8ft lq 3h sl for less than that in perfect condition. A 2009 runs around 38K +. There are good deals out there, just have to look. Horse trailer world is a good site to look for comparison. Plus if the truck & trailer have been setting around for a couple years that's youe sign:geek: Walk Away:coffee: