Free Rotational Worming Chart

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Found this online, and thought it was pretty nice. You can get a free laminated Rotational worming chart.
Safe-Guard Equine Dewormer with fenbendazole | Understanding rotation

Rotational Worming Recommendations:

Rotation 1. "Deep Freeze" = January. Use a Rotation 1 product with Fenbendazole, such as Safe-Guard for general parasite control and removal of all stages of encysted small strongyles.

Rotation 2. "Past Thaw" = March. Use a Rotation 2 product, with ivermectin or moxidectin (with or without praziquantel) for general parasite control, and removal of bots and tapeworms.

Rotation 3. "Grazing Season" = May. Use a Rotation 3 product, with pyrantel pamoate for general parasite control.

Rotation 4. "Grazing Season" = July. Use a Rotation 4 product with Fenbendazole, such as Safe-Guard for general parasite control.

Rotation 5. "First Freeze" = September. Use a Rotation 5 product with Ivermectin or Moxidectin (with or without praziquantel), for general parasite control and removal of bots and tapeworms.

Rotation 6. "First Freeze" = November. Use a Rotation 6 product with pyrantel pamoate for general parasite control.

natbugs

that is so cool. I ordered mine. I was just talking to my vet about our every 8 week deworm program....and she reccommended not so often because the small strongiles are becoming ammune to the wormers. this chart is perfect!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Anyone know where the cheapest place is to buy ivermectin? I found Ivermectin Gold at Jeffers for 9.95. Anyone know anywhere else cheaper? Or that gives a discount for quantities?

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Anyone know where the cheapest place is to buy ivermectin? I found Ivermectin Gold at Jeffers for 9.95. Anyone know anywhere else cheaper? Or that gives a discount for quantities?

i think the henyard in loveville gives a discount if you buy bulk but i think it matters on how many your talking about.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I just ordered March/May wormers from Country Supply Horse Supplies & Horse Tack - Horse.com . SMTR gets a small donation for all orders if you use the country supply code "SMTR" when you check out. Their wormer pricing was excellent.
Ivermectin 2.59 e
Pyrantel pamoate 2.89 e

Frontline ex-large dogs 32.99 (great price on that too!)