Free tee shirts.....etc

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Someone gave me 4 large bags of clothes...pj's lots of Lg Xlg and 1X horsey type tees..some cute sayings on them...There were some Rockys in there that were smaller and fit me..There are some that had alot of cat hair on them but they washed up nicely...Anyone want them..catch is must take ALL...I don't have room for the bags to be sitting around with limited space with the remodeling..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Any XXl, or tall sweats ?

:popcorn:

Just come and get them...lol...the sweats looked pretty big...she is short though so I bet no extra talls..some stuff was her X's though and looked pretty big..I took out the Harley Tees....There is like 5 or 6 trash bags..what you dont want drop off by your house at the thrift store...You can even sniff them if ya want...I dont care..there is some kitty hair on some though..:whistle:

T

toppick08

Just come and get them...lol...the sweats looked pretty big...she is short though so I bet no extra talls..some stuff was her X's though and looked pretty big..I took out the Harley Tees....There is like 5 or 6 trash bags..what you dont want drop off by your house at the thrift store...You can even sniff them if ya want...I dont care..there is some kitty hair on some though..:whistle:

:lol:

:pete:

I'll pm you tomorrow.....:yay: