Free Training Program Helps Small, Minority, Women, and Veteran-owned Businesses Compete with Confidence for State Contracts

ANNAPOLIS—The Governor’s Office of Small, Minority & Women Business Affairs today announced the 2023 schedule for its T.I.P.S. (Training & Insights for Procurement Success) webinar series. Now in its third year, the free program offers two sessions each month for small, minority, women, and veteran business owners and entrepreneurs who are interested in performing in the state contracting arena.

“T.I.P.S. has proven to be very popular across Maryland’s small business community,” said Governor’s Office of Small, Minority & Women Business Affairs Chief of Staff Pamela Gregory. “The all-virtual format has not only removed many barriers to accessing invaluable information, but has also enhanced the ability for entrepreneurs to make connections and learn directly from each other.”

T.I.P.S. classes focus on navigating the state’s procurement processes, featuring expertise from small business owners and small business resource organizations who are focused on improving overall operational efficiencies. In addition to learning from personal experience in real time, participants are provided with access to session materials and the video recording post-session to use as resources.

There is no cost to attend any of the T.I.P.S. webinars; guests simply register to receive the participation link.

This month’s webinars are:
All sessions begin at 10 a.m.

To view the full 2023 schedule or sign up to receive email notification when registration opens each month, visit goMDsmallbiz.maryland.gov.

###

About the Governor’s Office of Small, Minority & Women Business AffairsAn office of the Executive Department, the Governor’s Office of Small, Minority & Women Business Affairs connects the small business community, including those firms owned by minorities, women, and veterans, to greater economic opportunities. Learn more by visiting our website at goMDsmallbiz.maryland.gov and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter @goMDsmallbiz.

GregV814

why is Wes worried about small minority women??? What about large gap toothed white women??? and lets not forget Korean women, like Rarry did.

Look, this is BS....Wes Moore will lay out millions in blind bid contracts like researching the benefits of stretch yoga pants to pregnant women...

Hey, since now pregnant women can drive (alone) on HOV highways, what if they drove to a Planned Parenthood butcher shop.. Then after the "procedure", can she still drive in the HOV lane on the way home?