Free XC clinic

bosox

Sounds good? Then come and help out at the event in Upper Marlboro on June 8th and the clinic the next day w/Sharon White if FREE. (8 hours of work) or 4 hours will get you a free schooling.

PM me for more details. I need LOTS of help....don't worry if you don't know what to do---we will provide ON THE JOB TRAINING!

The schooling couse will run from 18' to 2'11" (Novice). Water is on course!

bosox

Sharon is an Advanced Level rider. She has competed at Rolex (4star), Jersey Fresh, Red Hills. In May she competed in MCTA (A) and was 3rd, 1st in (I) and 3 & 4 in (P)

Sharon was long listed for the Pan Am Games in 2007 and was in the top 10 leader board for 2005,2006,2007.

Sharon gives a great clinic. WONDERFUL for green horses/riders. Experienced rider---she is FANTASTIC.

Last edited:

Eventer29

I'll be there with a lil crew on saturday, if not before, to volunteer. will be going Novice on sunday. We usually help take down dressage after too. I got a message about volunteering but the number wasnt quite clear, gues I'll try calling it anyways. See ya there!! Sis and I would love to do the clinic, any idea what times the rides might be? Sis works at the track in bowie till 10:30.